The “Gründungsfabrik Rheingau” celebrates its first birthday!
The team of the Gründungsfabrik Rheingau is happy about the 1st birthday!
The home of the Gründungsfabrik Rheingau is the historic Waas.schen Fabrik building in Geisenheim set up with offices, co-working spaces and a workshop room in the first year. The Gründungsfabrik Rheingau is a place for founding and networking for both universities. But what to do when a personal exchange is no longer possible? Corona has not made the job easy, but in keeping with the motto Where your idea starts!, the team has developed new ideas on how events can occur in hybrid or completely digital form despite lockdown and social distancing.
This is something to be proud of:
- A total of 85 start-up consultations were carried out
- Innovation Challenge” programme
- Founder programme “From the idea to the business plan” with over 40 participants
- Networking event “Gründungsfabrik Brunch” as part of Founders’ Week Germany
- Announcement of the first round of the Rheingau Start-up Award with a digital award ceremony
- Two founding teams received funding from the EXIST scholarship in the first year
Summarising: We look back on a year full of experiences and numerous ideas!
The 2nd year begins with numerous free offers such as the Founder Programme “From the Idea to the Business Plan” on 19 March 2021 or the Gründungsfabrik Brunch on the topic of “Pre-Seed Financing” on 25 March 2021.