Our current vacancies in teaching, research and administration
EBS Universität für Wirtschaft und Recht is one of the leading private business universities with Oestrich-Winkel and Wiesbaden campuses. Currently, 2,200 students and doctoral candidates study and research at the EBS Business School, the EBS Law School and the EBS Executive School. More than 300 employees aim to educate students to become responsible decision-makers and support their personal development. EBS stands for excellence in research and teaching, a strong network and internationality. With its continuing education programme, EBS supports specialists and managers from the business world. We are part of SRH – a leading provider of educational and healthcare services with 14,500 employees. SRH operates private universities, academic centers, schools and hospitals.
Working at EBS Universität means:
- An international and inspirational working environment
- Education - a dynamic and expanding sector in future
- Responsible and diversified tasks
- Flat hierarchies, friendly working atmosphere and spirit of collegiality
- Goal-oriented and needs-based further development