SRH Social Impact Award 2021
f.l.t.r.: Anna Maria Rapp, Aurelia Schildknecht, Isabelle Rubinstein, Xinyan Zhang, Dr Elisabeth Niendorf, Dr Franziska Schwarzer
SRH has announced this year’s winners of the SRH Social Impact Award. The SRH Social Impact Award honours outstanding student theses that distinctively address socially relevant topics. At this year’s EBS graduation ceremony, we announced the winners from the EBS classes of 2020 and 2021. The following students were honoured for their work by the jury consisting of faculty members from the Business and Law School as well as a representative of EBS Alumni e.V:
- Anna Maria Rapp: “Social Entrepreneurship in an International Context: Challenges of German Social Entrepreneurs in Africa”.
- Aurelia Schildknecht: “Do ESG investments cost performance and are private investors willing to accept this?”
- Isabelle Rubinstein: “The Impact of Organizational Agility on Organizational Performance”.
- Xinyan Zhang: “Exploring the Potential Implementation of Blockchain Technology in Food Fortification”.
- Dr Elisabeth Niendorf: “Organizational and Individual Responses to Tensions in Hybrid Organizations”.
- Dr Franziska Schwarzer: “Becoming Social Entrepreneurs: A Group Perspective on a Nascent Entrepreneurial Phenomenon”.
Congratulations to the winners on behalf of the entire EBS Universität!