Identify potentials - Your road to EBS Universität
Studying at EBS Universität makes considerable demands on your mathematical and linguistic knowledge, your good analytical and abstract reasoning skills, your learning abilities and motivation as well as your personality. EBS Universität requires Master’s students to have a strong basic knowledge of all core areas of business management as well as to have an above-average willingness to learn and work hard, have good communication skills, be able to work under pressure and be motivated to make a difference.
To take part in the Master Selection Process, you are required to submit the following documents:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent with a minimum of 180 ECTS credits *
- Accelerated Track: Bachelor degree in Business Studies with a minimum of 210 ECTS credits and a minimum one semester abroad **
- Have completed at least eight weeks of internships during or after your first degree
- TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent. Training and tests are also possible at the EBS Language Center.
- Valid GMAT or GRE with good quantitative results or participation in our internal EBSgrad test. Training and tests are also possible at the EBS Language Center.
If all requirements are fulfilled after a detailed evaluation, you will receive an invitation to an individual selection interview.
* In case you hold a non-business degree, EBS Universität offers you the chance to qualify for our Master of Science programmes by successfully completing a Preparation Semester.
** For the Accelerated Track, the first-degree qualification must be in business studies having obtained 210 ECTS and the candidates must provide proof of at least one semester spent abroad (outside your home university’s country location).
Master Selection Day
If your application documents meet our admission requirements, we will invite you to take part in the Master Selection Interview, which is held either on campus or via video conference.
The interview will assess your motivation, social competence and communication skills.
The Master Selection Day is both demanding and exciting. We know that and ease the burden on our applicants by communicating the results as quickly as possible and, as a rule, promptly. That enables everyone involved to plan dependably at an early stage.
Upon request, a study place offer can also be converted into a study place reservation for the following year.