MASTER IN REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT
There is a strong demand for experts in the real estate industry. Graduates of the Master in Real Estate programme have a wide range of career opportunities in one of the largest and most important sectors: The real estate industry unites about 20% of all companies and 10% of all employees in the German economy. After all, the real estate industry does not only include building, renting and selling apartments. It is also about financing high-rise office buildings, operating shopping centres or managing property portfolios worth billions.
At a glance
- Degree: Master of Science (MSc)
- Double Degree: possible plus one additional semester
- Focus: International Business Administration, Management
- Start: Fall term
- Study duration: Regular Track: 20 months, Accelerated Track: 16 months each as full time study model
- Achievable ECTS: Regular Track: 120 credits, Accelerated Track: 90 credits
- Investment: 26,040 euro
- Language: English
Studying at EBS
- Entire study course in English
- Distinguished several times as one of the best universities in Germany
- An integrated semester abroad
- More than 200 partner universities
- Flexibly structured programme with a wide range of specialisation options
- Small study groups with individual support and coaching
- Strong corporate network
- Studying in Germany with all the locational advantages of the Rhine-Main region
- Excellent job-chances and above-average entry salary
- Information about our Preparation Semester
Deadlines for applications do not exist here.
Every applicant gets an individual appointment for a personal application procedure. This means: We look forward to receiving your application at any time!
To start your application, please submit the following documents or proofs to us:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 180 ECTS or an equally acknowledged degree
- Proof of at least 8 weeks of practical experience
- English language certificate (TOEFL iBT, IELTS or equivalent)
- Valid GMAT or GRE
Coronavirus: Important information
Given the extraordinary circumstances of the Coronavirus, we would also like to inform you of the following options to enable you to apply to EBS Universität for fall term 2020. We will continue to monitor the situation.
Applicants based in countries where the online GMAT and/or GRE options are not available will be reviewed on a case-to-case basis and will instead be offered our internal GMAT substitute (EBSgrad).
Good to know
Recommendation for non-EU applicants: Please apply well in advance (for spring term 2022 latest, by the end of September and for fall term 2022, by the end of May), considering the visa process duration in your respective country.
If you have not completed your first degree in business administration, we offer you a Preparation Semester. It will qualify you for the Master in Real Estate programme and our other regular Master of Science programmes.
For the Accelerated Track, the qualifying degree in a business studies subject involving 210 ECTS is necessary. In addition, you have to complete at least one semester outside the country of your home university.
Early application is worthwhile. This will ensure that you have enough time to take care of everything necessary before starting your studies, such as applying for a visa or discussing details with your employer.
You are looking for a suitable scholarship? Then, the MOMENI Group Foundation scholarship is the right choice. The scholarship supports students with an above-average academic performance from socially weak or economically disadvantaged backgrounds. Receive further information about the scholarship – and here you can go to the application form.
The digital campus of EBS
Find out what students and alumni have to say about their time at EBS, how EBS University has evolved over the past 50 years and its vision for the future.