Prof. Dr. Sven Henkel holds the Chair of Customer Behaviour and Sales. He received his doctoral degree from the University of St. Gallen, where he most recently served as Vice-Director of the Center for Customer Inisght. Based on research projects related to the field of behavioral branding Sven Henkel has expanded its research focus in recent years to include sales psychology and marketing & sales of highly innovative products. He has his industry focus in the automotive industry. In addition to his research activities, Sven Henkel is a frequent lecturer in leadership development programs (including EBS University, University of St.Gallen, RWTH Aachen) and is a consultant for national and international companies.
Areas of Interest:
Marketing and Sales, Marketing Communication and Brand Management, Behavioural Branding, Sales Psychology, Automotive Marketing, Business Model Innovation in the mobility sector
Areas of Research
The main focus of Prof. Dr. Henkel’s research activities at the Chair of Customer Behaviour and Sales is on “marketing communication 3.0”, emotional selling, and technology and innovation marketing as well as the entire area of mobility.
Prof. Dr. Henkel has published extensively in top international journals such as the Journal of Service Research, Journal of Advertising Research and Journal of Economic Psychology.
- BSC Marketing Communication & Social Media
- MSc AUT Automotive Field Study FT17
- MSc MKT Product Management & Services Marketing FT17
- MSc AUT Strategy, Corporate Foresight & Business Model Innovation in the Mobility Sector FT17
- MSc MKT Entrepreneurial Marketing
- MSc AUT Distribution Channels and Dealership Management
- MSc AUT Business Process & Information Management
- MSc AUT Consulting Field Study in Automotive Finance