With over 15 years experience in leading marketing and innovation management practices in corporates as well as consultancies, Professor Diane Robers is now active in research, teaching and consultancy in the fields of Service Innovation, Strategic management, Entrepreneurship, and Corporate Entrepreneurship. Currently, she is Research Director for the field of Entrepreneurship at the Strascheg Institute of Innovation, Transformation, & Entrepreneurship (SITE). In 2014 she was appointed member of the expert group “Innovationsdialog der Bundesregierung”. She serves as advisor to various corporations and associations, e.g. the Federation of German Industry e.V.
- BSc Entrepreneurship
- MSc MNGT Start-Up & New Business Model Development FT17
- MSc MNGT Start-Up & New Business Model Development
- MSc MNGT Private Equity FT17
- MSc MNGT Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship FT17
- MBA Innovation & Entrepreneurship