EBS Universität scholarship options:
- EBS Scholarship
- EBS Scholarship for Women in Leadership
- Sport Scholarship
- Stefan Krause Scholarship
- Deutschlandstipendium (Germany Scholarship)
- EBS for Europe Scholarship
Support from the EBS Alumni:
- EBS Alumni Education Fund
- EBS Alumni Arnd Schikowsky Award
- EBS Alumni Martin Krämer Award
- EBS Alumni Law-Abroad-Award
The range of scholarships from external sources:
- Latham & Watkins International Scholarship
- Votum Foundation
Conventional financing and other offers from external providers:
Classical financing through banks or savings banks can be a good option to completely or partially finance a study course. For example, with the KfW study loan or the study financing model of the Nassauische Sparkasse.
Education funds or scholarships from external foundations can also help to give financial support. There is a wide variety of very different options as far as benefits and requirements are concerned. Therefore, it is necessary to take a close look at which option would fit your personal situation best.
Combine your options
It does not always have to be the 100% full scholarship. There are many different ways of financing a study course and often a combination of different models (scholarship, funds, financing) are both possible and also expedient.
In this respect, take a look at our overview of study financing options and find out which offer is the best for you. Of course, we will also be pleased to advise you and together examine the various options.