In the research field Social Business we explore questions related to Social Entrepreneurship, Corporate Social Responsibility and Social Innovation.
Involved researchers: Karin Kreutzer // Elisabeth Niendorf // Franziska Schwarzer
We study organizations creating social or environmental impact in an entrepreneurial way.
In particular, we focus on three research areas:
Social Business and Social Entrepreneurship
- Typology of Social Business Models
- Social Identity Formation Processes in Social Entrepreneurship
- Sector Change: How do for-profit managers handle change to the social sector?
Cross-Sector Social Partnerships
- Legitimacy of cross-sector social partnerships, the example of “Disaster Response Teams” of Deutsche Post / DHL and UN OCHA
- Dynamics of multiple institutional logics, the case of refugee integration in Germany
Management of Nonprofit Organizations
- Governance of nonprofit organisations
- Coordination of volunteers
- Organizational identity