MBA - Master in Business Administration
The global economy is in constant flux, offering you numerous career opportunities. You would like to develop further, improve your spectrum of opportunities and are ready to take the next step in your career? With an MBA programme at the EBS you benefit from a well balanced mix of theory, practice and international experience at an outstanding faculty. You will acquire the ideal qualifications for a successful career in international management.
At a glance
- Degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Double Degree: possible
- MBA: Management
- MBA plus: Specialisation in Management, Finance, Automotive Management, Real Estate or semester abroad
- Start: Fall and spring term
- Study duration: MBA 16 months, MBA plus 20 months -Type of study: Fulltime
- Achievable ECTS: MBA 90 credits, MBA plus 120 credits
- Investment: MBA 23.500 euro, MBA plus 33.500 euro
- Language: English
Studying at EBS
- Entire study course in English
- Possibility of professional specialisation
- Optional semester abroad
- Intensive language training
- Small study groups with individual coaching
- Strong corporate network
- Studying in Germany with all the locational advantages of the Rhine-Main region
- Excellent job-chances and above-average entry salary
Deadlines for applications do not exist here.
Every applicant gets an individual appointment for his personal application procedure. This means: We look forward to receiving your application at any time!
To start your application, please submit the following documents or proofs to us:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 180 ECTS or an equally acknowledged degree
- Proof of at least 3 years of practical experience
- English language certificate (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Valid GMAT or GRE
Coronavirus: Important information
Given the extraordinary circumstances of the Coronavirus, we have decided to implement a couple of key measures to enable you to apply to EBS Universität for Fall Term 2020. We will continue to monitor the situation.
All applicants who do have problems with closed GMAT or GRE Test Centres and can therefore not take the admission test can take the internal GMAT substitute at EBS Universität (EBSgrad) within their first year of studies. They have to pass the test satisfactorily.
English language skills will be assessed in an interview. Please note that the IELTS or TOEFL is required for the International Track (including a partner university for the semester abroad). This requirement needs to be proven within the first semester. The TOEFL is not relevant for the German Track, interviews are sufficient here.
Start of fall term:
24 August 2020
Application recommendation for non EU applicants with visa requirements
Fall term 2020: End of May
Spring term 2021: End of September
Please apply well in advance considering the visa process duration in your respective country.
Good to know
- An early application is worthwhile. This will give you enough time to take care of everything necessary until you start your studies, such as applying for a visa or making arrangements with your employer.