EBS FULL-TIME MBA: WHERE MANAGERS TURN INTO LEADERS
Ready for the next challenge? For an intensive, fascinating time in an enriching environment where you will grow both professionally and personally? Then the EBS MBA study programme is the right choice for you! You can look forward to a study programme optimally combining scientific excellence, internationality, practical relevance, and targeted personal development. Benefit from state-of-the-art study content, modern teaching methods, inspiring fellow students, and individual career coaching in the full-time MBA course and upgrade from manager to executive.
At a glance
- Degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Double Degree: possible
- MBA: Management
- MBA plus: Specialisation in Management, Finance, Automotive Management, Real Estate or semester abroad
- Start: Fall and spring term
- Study duration: MBA 16 months, MBA plus 20 months -Type of study: Fulltime
- Achievable ECTS: MBA 90 credits, MBA plus 120 credits
- Investment: MBA 23.500 euro, MBA plus 33.500 euro
- Language: English
Studying at EBS
- English-speaking study course
- Practice-related study content and modern teaching methods
- Small learning groups and intensive exchange with teaching staff and fellow students
- Targeted personal development
- Specific career coaching
- Excellent corporate contacts
- Outstanding job opportunities and above-average entry-level salary
- Studying in the beautiful Rheingau district with all the advantages the Rhine-Main region has to offer
- Optional semester abroad
- Opportunity to specialize in a particular field
Deadlines for applications do not exist here.
Every applicant gets an individual appointment for a personal application procedure. This means: We look forward to receiving your application at any time!
To start your application, please submit the following documents or proofs to us:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 180 ECTS or an equally acknowledged degree
- Proof of at least 3 years of practical experience
- English language certificate (TOEFL iBT, IELTS or equivalent)
- Valid GMAT or GRE
Coronavirus: Important information
Given the extraordinary circumstances of the Coronavirus, we would also like to inform you of the following options to enable you to apply to EBS Universität for fall term 2020. We will continue to monitor the situation.
Applicants based in countries where the online GMAT and/or GRE options are not available will be reviewed on a case-to-case basis and will instead be offered our internal GMAT substitute (EBSgrad).
Start of fall term:
30 August 2021
Please apply well in advance considering the visa process duration in your respective country.
Good to know
- An early application is worthwhile. This will give you enough time to take care of everything necessary until you start your studies, such as applying for a visa or making arrangements with your employer.
The digital campus of EBS
Find out what students and alumni have to say about their time at EBS, how EBS University has evolved over the past 50 years and its vision for the future.