Executive MBA (EMBA)
The prestigious Durham EBS Executive MBA (EMBA) is an outstanding programme for the development of executives. It combines the longterm experience and strengths of two renowned business schools: the Durham University Business School in England and the EBS Business School in Germany.
At a glance
- Degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Double Degree: Master in Business Administration (MBA) from Durham University Business School, UK and EBS Universität More Information
- Focus: Management, Leadership
- Start: Fall term
- Study duration: 18 months
- Type of Study: Part-time
- Achievable ECTS: 60 credits
- Investment: 40.000 Euro
- Language: English
Studying at EBS
- English-speaking study programme
- Two degrees from two prestigious universities
- Small learning groups and individual coaching
- Excellent corporate contacts
- Learning on the job
- Studying in Germany with all the locational advantages of the Rhine-Main region
- Two residences at the Durham University in England
- Excellent job-chances and above-average entry salary
Deadlines for applications do not exist here.
Every applicant gets an individual appointment for a personal application procedure. This means: We look forward to receiving your application at any time!
To start your application, please submit the following documents or proofs to us:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 180 ECTS or an equally acknowledged degree
- Proof of at least 5 years of practical experience
- Masters degree with at least 90 ECTS or an equally acknowledged degree
- Proof of at least 3 years of practical experience
- English language certificate (TOEFL, IELTS)
Good to know
Recommendation for non-EU applicants: Please apply well in advance (for the fall term latest, by the end of May), considering the visa process duration in your respective country.
It pays to apply early. This will give you enough time to arrange everything necessary before starting your studies. Applying for a visa can take 1-2 months. Arrangements with your employer are often more effective if made without time pressure.
The EMBA programme of EBS Universität, in cooperation with Durham University Business School, is accredited by AMBA. Durham University is also accredited by AACSB and EQUIS.
The digital campus of EBS
Find out what students and alumni have to say about their time at EBS, how EBS University has evolved over the past 50 years and its vision for the future.