Executive MBA (EMBA)
The prestigious Durham EBS Executive MBA (EMBA) is an outstanding programme for the development of executives. It combines the longterm experience and strengths of two renowned business schools: the Durham University Business School in England and the EBS Business School in Germany.
At a glance
- Degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Double Degree: Master in Business Administration (MBA) from Durham University Business School, UK and EBS Universität More Information
- Focus: Management, Leadership
- Start: Fall term
- Study duration: 18 months
- Type of Study: Part-time
- Achievable ECTS: 60 credits
- Investment: 40.000 Euro
- Language: English
Studying at EBS
- English-speaking study programme
- Two degrees from two prestigious universities
- Small learning groups and individual coaching
- Excellent corporate contacts
- Learning on the job
- Studying in Germany with all the locational advantages of the Rhine-Main region
- Two residences at the Durham University in England
- Excellent job-chances and above-average entry salary
Deadlines for applications do not exist here.
Every applicant gets an individual appointment for his personal application procedure. This means: We look forward to receiving your application at any time!
To start your application, please submit the following documents or proofs to us:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 180 ECTS or an equally acknowledged degree
- Proof of at least 5 years of practical experience
- Masters degree with at least 90 ECTS or an equally acknowledged degree
- Proof of at least 3 years of practical experience
- English language certificate (TOEFL, IELTS)
Start of fall term:
20 September 2020
Application recommendation for non EU applicants with visa requirements
Fall term 2020: End of May
Spring term 2021: End of September
Please apply well in advance considering the visa process duration in your respective country.
Good to know
An early application is worthwhile. This will give you enough time to take care of everything necessary until you start your studies, such as applying for a visa or making arrangements with your employer.
The EMBA programme of EBS Universität in cooperation with Durham University Business School is accredited by AMBA. Durham University is also accredited by AACSB and EQUIS.
Early Bird Reduction Apply before 30 April 2020 and receive a 10 percent tuition fee reduction!