BACHELOR IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AT EBS UNIVERSITÄT
The business administration degree Bachelor in Business Studies (BSc) is the perfect qualification for a career in the industry as well as for business administration master programmes. The programme in business administration at the EBS Universität is the perfect qualification, no matter if you want to follow a business career in leading positions or keep studying in a masters programme.
Excellent business managers are in great demand, not only in Europe, but all over the world. We are dedicated to train you as an outstanding economist – practice-oriented and individually. You will learn to master intellectual challenges, to survive in a competitive world and to face management responsibilities in an environment of uncertainty and volatility.
The global job market is in need for multilingual managers who received an intercultural education. Therefore, the whole programme of business administration is imprinted by internationality. All classes of the programme business studies take place in English and the students graduate with a degree as Bachelor of Science (BSc), which is internationally accepted.
At a glance
- Degree: Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Double degree: possible
- Focus: International Business Administration
- Start: Annually in spring and fall term
- Study duration: 6 semester (start Fall Term), 7 semester (start Spring Term)
- Achievable ECTS: 180 credits (start Fall Term), 210 credits (start Spring Term)
- Investment: 43,085 euro
- Language: English
Studying at EBS
- Distinguished several times as one of the best universities in Germany
- Small study groups with individual support and coaching
- Top-class corporate network
- Perfect start of studies with the EBS Onboarding Project
- Close practical relevance
- Possibility of specialisation already during Bachelor
- Integrated semester abroad
- More than 230 partner universities worldwide
- Studying in Germany with all the locational advantages of the Rhine-Main region
- Excellent job-chances and above-average entry salary
Deadlines for applications do not exist here.
Every applicant gets an individual appointment for his personal application procedure. This means: We look forward to receiving your application at any time!
To start your application, please submit the following documents or proofs to us:
- High school-leaving certificate or the last two school reports or an equivalent accredited foreign school-leaving certificate
- Your curriculum vitae
Start of Spring Term:
12 March 2020
Start of Fall Term:
31 August 2020
Application recommendation for non EU applicants with visa requirements
Fall term 2020: End of May
Spring term 2021: End of September
Please apply well in advance considering the visa process duration in your respective country.
Good to know
For all those who do not fulfil our requirements yet, we offer a Foundation Year – an English-speaking preparatory college that takes one year. After successfully graduating from the Foundation Year you can start with your studies at the EBS Universität right away.
You can apply with the last two school reports if you don’t have your diploma yet
An offered place to study can be changed into a reservation for the next year.