Doctoral Studies // Business Administration
The doctoral programme of EBS constitutes an important part of our range of programmes. Our objective is to provide doctoral students with an inspiring and challenging research environment. The programme complements the supervision by a professor with a structured programme of theoretical and methodical courses. Your supervisor will challenge your ideas and inspire your inquisitiveness further in a guided process of annual reviews.
At a glance
- Degree: Doctor Rerum Politicarum (Dr. rer. pol.)
- Study Duration: min. 4 / max.10 Semesters
- Start: Enrollment throughout the year
- Language: English
- Costs: Internal Doctoral Candidate: 0 € per Semester / External Doctoral Candidate: 2280 € per Semester
- Experienced Professors
- Personal Supervision
- Yearly held Proposal Defenses
- Doctoral Summer School
- Conference Presentation
- Individual Career Advisory Service and Coaching
- Promise of Doctoral Supervision
- Bachelor & Master with min. 300 ECTS (Master min. 60 ECTS) or
- Diplom, Staatsexamen
- TOEFL IBT, IELTS (academic) or certificate (min. C1)
- where required: GMAT
- Enrollment every month, throughout the year
- Mandatory courses every semester
- Doctoral Summer School between May and July
Below the most important elements of the EBS Doctoral Study Programme:
- Mandatory courses conveying a theoretical and methodological background supplemented by specialized electives customized to the different fields of research.
- Annual proposal defenses guaranteeing regular feedback and involvement of the candidate’s second supervisor in the research process.
- Obligatory presentation of a competitive paper at an international scientific conference.
The conduct of our community is regulated by our Ethical Guidelines, which are an intrinsical part of the culture and mutual understanding in our research community. Take a moment, to appreciate and consider the values we’d like to share.