We want to enable our stakeholders to get related to each other respectfully in order to campaign for more equitably, equal opportunities and a sustainable future by means of long-term projects. We educate our students to become socially, culturally and politically committed entrepreneurs by teaching them the attitude and capabilities to serve the general interest and to lead and act accordingly.
Field of activity
We offer our students practical training in ethics (Service Learning) which develops their cognitive, linguistic, social and intercultural competencies in many dimensions. This includes both Community Service Learning (Do it!) and professional Service Learning (individual/Educare projects.
- Socio-Cultural Impact/Service Learning
- Community Outreach Programs
- Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME)
- Goldene Lilie – awarding companies for their social commitment
- Business Ethics Roundtable
- Charitable Do it!- and Educare projects
- Tables and food pantries within Do it!-Service-Learning
In this project, younger generations offer digital workshops for older generations to ensure they too understand digitisation as a great opportunity.
Social Return of Investment Analyses of Refugee related activities of Communities
This Rheingau community engaging project captures and increases social added value through activities in the field of integration.