Students with different backgrounds, from different countries and little or no university experience attend EBS Universität every year. In order to proactively introduce our first-semester students to their everyday studies and to address their pressing questions, EBS Universität has launched the EBS Onboarding Project, which is unique in the university landscape.
As a business administration student, you will receive a comprehensive insight into your studies during the first three weeks of the EBS Onboarding Project. You will immerse yourself in academic life from day one and get to know the full scope of the study programme. You will not only learn the contents of business administration, but also various study skills. The work in different teams is also part of an exciting case study on the topic of Future City.
This exploration and debate will be determined by the following objectives:
- Get to know EBS Universität and your fellow students
- Experience and live the unique EBSpirit
- We provide you with a basic understanding of the disciplines of business administration and how they interact with each other. In addition, you will learn basic skills such as presentation and project management skills
- We confront you with uncertainties in a complex case study on megatrends in the real estate industry. In this case study you will address the issues of mobility, urbanisation, digitisation, co-working and co-living and their impact on the future life in the city.
- We provide you with challenging tasks that have to be completed under time pressure, individually or in teams. Thus you develop a professional and individual resilience
- You will receive constant feedback on your performance according to key criteria, in line with the learning objectives of the study programme
- You will interact and exchange ideas with your fellow students and professionals from the real estate industry
- Harry Gatterer, Zukunftsinstitut
Megatrends & Future City
- Florian Altmann, Deloitte
Innovation & Design Thinking
- Benjamin Schrödl, PwC
Emerging Trends in Real Estate
- Jörg von Ditfurth, Deloitte
Digitalisation in Real Estate
- Robert Kitel, alstria office REIT AG
Real Estate Sustainability
- 29.08.2019: Frankfurt
· HOLM - House of Logistics and Mobility
· WeWork - Co-Working & WeWork Labs
- 03.09.2019: Hamburg
· ECE - Retail of the Future
· Art-Invest - Hammerbrooklyn.DigitalCampus
- 03.09.2019: Zürich
National Digital Conference
- 09.09.2019: Rheingau
Best of Rheingau
Click here for more information: Timetable - When is what happening?
Come on board!