Master of Laws
In Global Business Law (LL.M.)
The LL.M. Programme Master of Laws in Global Business Law of EBS Universität offers you insights into the operations of global companies, both from a legal and an economic perspective. Benefit from the synergies of two outstanding faculties and gain a valuable additional qualification for your professional career.
At a glance
- Degree: Master of Laws (LL.M.)
- Focus: International Business Law
- Start: Annually in Fall Term
- Study duration: 2 Semester
- Achievable ECTS: 60 Credits
- Investment: 29,000 Euro
- Language: English
- English-speaking study course
- Individual supervision
- Small learning groups
- Close cooperation with prestigious law firms and companies
- Focus on internationality, interdisciplinarity and innovation
- Insight into global business law
- Current topics and issues in the field of jurisprudence
4 Palmes Of Excellence // Top business school with significant international influence
No. 4 in Germany
U-Multirank Business Studies Comparison 2017
Top Scores worldwide
CHE University Ranking 2017 // Law Universities in Germany
Top Tier In 2 of 4 categories
- University degree with at least 240 ECTS or equivalent recognised qualification
- Working knowledge of methods and law
- TOEFL, IELTS or proof of an equivalent qualification
You learn and work cross-disciplinarily: you all benefit from the cooperation with the Faculty of Business Administration, the EBS Business School. Lectures are held by professors from the Business School and Law School. In addition, practitioners from the partner network of EBS Universität promote a lively exchange between the law and economics faculties.
Globality is your trump card: All lectures and courses are held in English. Students from Germany, Europe and the whole world come together to study international business law.
You address the latest issues in this business sector: as the youngest law faculty in Germany, the EBS Law School is well equipped for the future. The course clearly focuses on the most important issues of digitisation and mobility as well as their networking.
You will further develop your personality: courses in ethics, the coaching programme and the opportunity to participate in student initiatives during your studies will enable you to think outside the box and support you in developing leadership qualities.
You benefit from the perfect learning environment: the campus is geared to all requirements of modern teaching and learning methods and guarantees intensive and personal supervision with a maximum of 25 students per year.