Master in Real Estate
Strong demand for real estate specialists - graduates of the Master in Real Estate programme can expect a whole range of career opportunities in one of the largest and most important sectors of industry: the Real Estate sector incorporates about 20% of all companies and 10% of all employees of the federal German economy.
At a glance
- Degree: Master of Science (MSc)
- Study duration: 20 months or 16 months (Accelerated Track)
- Language: English
- Start: Annually in Fall Term (August/September)
- ECTS: 120 or 90 (Accelerated Track)
- Double degree: it is possible to extend the study course by spending one semester at one of our partner universities
- Major Field of Study: Real Estate
- Costs: 26,040 Euro
- Entire study course in English
- Integrated semester abroad
- More than 230 partner universities
- Learning in small groups
- Individual career advisory service & coaching
- Strong corporate network
Top 2018 // Eduniversal Best Masters - Real Estate Management (Construction)
No. 1 in Germany and No. 2 in the Global Ranking
WirtschaftsWoche University Ranking 2018
No. 7 Business Administration in Germany
U-Multirank Business Studies Comparison 2017
Top Scores worldwide
CHE University Ranking 2017 // Business Bachelor Universities in Germany
Top Tier In all categories
- Hold a Bachelor´s degree or equivalent with a minimum of 180 ECTs credits
- Have completed at least ten weeks of internships during or after your first degree
- TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent
- Valid GMAT, GRE with good results in the quantitative area or participation in our internal EBSgrad test
For the Accelerated Track
- Bachelor´s degree with a minimum of 210 ECTS
- at least one completed semester abroad
You study at one of the top business schools worldwide: In 2015 the EBS Master of Science in Real Estate ranked 2nd among the 100 best “Real Estate Management” programmes worldwide and 1st in Europe.
You acquire practical experience with genuine added value: from the very beginning of your studies you benefit from our network of highly attractive corporate partners. We arrange contact with and internships at companies such as Aareal Bank, ECE Projektmanagement, Generali Real Estate, Deutsche Asset and Wealth Management and many others. Our Career Office will provide you with specific job offers and help in starting your career.
Your entire study course in English: at EBS Universität you study at international level in an international environment, so needless to say all lectures and activities are in English.
You gain international experience at some of the best universities worldwide: a semester abroad at one of our 230 partner universities is an integral part of the study programme. It is also possible to gain a double degree, for this you only have to extend your time abroad by at least one semester.
You benefit from excellent quality of learning: you achieve optimal learning success studying in small groups with regular practical application and numerous case studies.
As a graduate of EBS Universität you can expect to earn an above-average starting salary: you benefit from a study programme at EBS Universität from the very beginning of your career. The average starting salary of our Master graduates amounts to 64,000 Euro (Employment Report 2017).
With our study programme, you are highly sought after on the job market: 86% of our graduates are offered a job during the study programme or within 3 months of graduating (Employment Report 2017).
Reach your target faster with the Accelerated Track: Take advantage of the opportunity to save one semester if you have already gained experience abroad and completed an intensive study programme with 210 ECTS.
Take advantage of the unique opportunity we offer to those of you without a degree in business administration: EBS Universität offers you the opportunity to gain all necessary business administration know-how during a preparatory semester.