Master in Finance
Top career opportunities in the financial sector - An executive position in all fields of finance is open to graduates of the “Master in Finance” programme: banks, insurance companies, private equity firms, venture capitalists, hedge funds, the consulting sector (restructuring) or the public finance sector are looking for our excellently trained specialists.
At a glance
- Degree: Master of Science (MSc)
- Study duration: 20 months
- Language: English
- Start: Annually in Fall Term (August/September) and Spring Term (January)
- ECTS: 120
- Double degree: it is possible to extend the study course by spending one semester at one of our partner universities
- Major Field of Study: Finance
- Costs: 26.040 Euro
- Entire study course in English
- Integrated semester abroad
- More than 230 partner universities
- Expert knowledge from the FinTech industry
- Learning in small groups
- Individual career advisory service & coaching
- Strong corporate network
- Programme partner of CFA Institute and CAIA Association
- Largest Bloomberg Lab in Germany
WirtschaftsWoche University Ranking 2018
No. 7 Business Administration in Germany
CHE University Ranking 2017
Top Tier Business Schools in Germany
Top Tier Business Studies worldwide
Eduniversal Best Masters - Financial Markets
No. 27 worldwide
- Hold a Bachelor´s degree or equivalent with a minimum of 180 ECTs credits
- Have completed at least ten weeks of internships during or after your first degree
- TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent
- Valid GMAT, GRE or EBSgrad
Spring Term 2019:
- Application Deadline
· for non-EU applicants: 30.09.2018
· for EU applicants: 05.12.2018
- Selection Days:
Fall Term 2019:
- Application Deadline
· for non-EU applicants: 27.01.2019
· for EU applicants: 26.05.2019
- Selection Days:
Study at one of the top business schools worldwide: as programme partner of the prestigious CFA Institute, the EBS University belongs to a global network of leading financial faculties. In addition, the EBS is the first European educational institution to be certified by the US Institute of Management Accountants (IMA).
**You’ll get to know the latest methods and developments in the financial sector: ** In the FinTech Innovation module, for example, you will explore the challenges of financial services together with practical experts and demystify keywords such as Blockchain, AI, Roboadvisory or FinTech.
Your entire study course in English: at the EBS you study at international level in an international environment, so needless to say all lectures and activities are in English.
You acquire practical experience with genuine added value: from the very beginning of your studies you benefit from our network of highly attractive corporate partners. We arrange contact with and internships at companies such as Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, Bank of America Merril Lynch and many others. Our Career Office will provide you with specific job offers and help in starting your career.
You gain international experience at some of the best universities worldwide: a semester abroad at one of our 230 partner universities is an integral part of the study programme. It is also possible to gain a double degree, for this you only have to extend your time abroad by at least one semester.
You benefit from excellent quality of learning: you achieve optimal learning success studying in small groups with regular practical application and numerous case studies.
As a graduate of EBS you can expect to earn an above-average starting salary: you benefit from a study programme at the EBS from the very beginning of your career. The average starting salary of our Master graduates amounts to 62,000 euros (Employment Report 2016).
With our study programme, you are highly sought after on the job market: 81% of our graduates are offered a job during the study programme or within 3 months of graduating (Employment Report 2016).
Take advantage of the unique opportunity we offer to those of you without a degree in business administration: The EBS offers you the opportunity to gain all necessary business administration know-how during a preparatory semester.