Bachelor in Business Studies
Excellent business economists are in great demand, not only in Europe but all over the world. At EBS Universität you will learn to master intellectual challenges, to survive in a competitive world and to face management responsibilities in an environment of uncertainty and volatility. The business administration degree Bachelor in Business Studies (BSc) is the perfect qualification for a career in the industry as well as for business administration master programmes.
At a glance
- Degree: Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Double degree: possible
- Focus: International Business Administration
- Start: Annually in spring and fall term
- Study duration: 6 semester (start Fall Term), 7 semester (start Spring Term)
- Achievable ECTS: 180 credits (start Fall Term), 210 credits (start Spring Term)
- Investment: 43,085 euro
- Language: English
- Small study groups
- Top-class corporate network
- EBS Onboarding Project
- Close practical relevance
- Possibility of specialisation
- Individual support and coaching
- Integrated semester abroad
- Above-average entry salary
- Your curriculum vitae
- Proof of the general or subject-restricted higher education entrance or a recognized equivalent foreign degree
- Can be submitted until the end of the first semester: Proof of English proficiency (e.g. TOEFL iBT or IELTS)
If you do not fulfil the requirements, the English-speaking Foundation Year could be an option for you.
Since we have an ongoing admission procedure, we recommend applying early in order to ensure a study place in time. Arrange an individual selection interview!