EBS Alumni Training Programm
The EBS Alumni Association hosts a variety of career-relevant trainings for current EBS students with more than 500 spots annually. All events and trainings, free of charge, are held by renowned experts (such as Business Manual with Nadine Meyden, Rhetoric, Strength Management, Negotiation Skills, Cross-Cultural Training).
Cost: free of charge. All incurring cost will be covered by the EBS Alumni Academic Foundation. This includes catering during the trainings.
Application: Any enrolled full-time student of the EBS Universität who is a student member of the EBS Alumni e.V. (student membership is free of charge!) is eligible for application. For a complete application it is mandatory to submit a thoroughly completed online-form.
Location and time: All trainings are taking place on weekends during the semester (Saturdays or Sundays). The training commonly take place on the EBS Campus (Oestrich-Winkel or Wiesbaden). Some rhetoric trainings do take place in North Rhine-Westphalia.
Upcoming trainings in Fall 2018
Past trainings in Spring 2018
- Confident appearance & self branding. January 28, 2018 from 10 am to 6.30pm. Language: German
- Quick-wittedness & sovereignty. February 17, 2018 from 10am to 6pm. Language: German
- Rhetoric training. March 10 & 11, 2018. Language: German. Location: North Rhine-Westphalia, Bad Honnef
- Negotiation training for women. March 17, 2018 from 10.00 to 6pm. Language: English
- International business etiquette. March 25, 2018 from 09.00am to 12.45pm. Language: English
- Small talk on the international stage: Make conversations sovereign, attentive and authentic. March 25, 2018 from 1.15pm to 5.00pm. Language: German
- Stepping into Leadership. March 31, 2018 from 10.00am to 6.00pm. Language: English
- Networking: spotlights, guardian angel and other instruments. April 7, 2018 from 10.00am to 6.00pm. Language: German
Sign up here: Application Form