The EBS Alumni Association hosts a variety of career-relevant trainings for current EBS students with more than 500 spots annually. All events and trainings, free of charge, are held by renowned experts (such as Business Manual with Nadine Meyden, Rhetoric, Strength Management, Negotiation Skills, Cross-Cultural Training).
Free of charge. All incurring cost will be covered by the EBS Alumni Academic Foundation. This includes catering during the trainings.
Any enrolled full-time student of the EBS Universität who is a student member of the EBS Alumni e.V. (student membership is free of charge!) is eligible for application. For a complete application it is mandatory to submit a thoroughly completed online form.
Location and time:
All trainings are taking place on weekends during the semester (Saturdays or Sundays). Most trainings commonly take place on the EBS Campus (Oestrich-Winkel or Wiesbaden). Some rhetoric trainings do take place in North Rhine-Westphalia.
Click here for an overview and registration for all upcoming EBS Alumni Soft Skills Training in Spring Term 2019.
Past trainings in Fall 2018
- Negotiation Training, November 24.-25, 2018, 11 am to 10 pm/8:30 am to 3 pm, Königswinter (overnight stay), language: German
- Application Training - written documents, October 20, 2018, 10 am to 1:45 pm, Airport Club Frankfurt, language: German
- Application Training - job interview , October 20, 2018, 2:30 pm to 6:15 pm, Airport Club Frankfurt, language: German
- Assessment Center Training, October 21, 2018, 10 am to 6 pm, Campus Wiesbaden, language: German
- Visualizing convincingly - presenting & moderation, November 3, 2018, Campus Wiesbaden, language: German
- Networking: Spotlight, guardian angel and other instruments, November 10, 2018, 10 am to 6 pm, Campus Oestrich-Winkel, language: Englisch
Past trainings in Spring 2018
- Confident appearance & self branding. January 28, 2018 from 10 am to 6.30 pm. Language: German
- Quick-wittedness & sovereignty. February 17, 2018 from 10 am to 6 pm. Language: German
- Rhetoric training. March 10 & 11, 2018. Language: German. Location: North Rhine-Westphalia, Bad Honnef
- Negotiation training for women. March 17, 2018 from 10 am to 6 pm. Language: English
- International business etiquette. March 25, 2018 from 9 am to 12.45 pm. Language: English
- Small talk on the international stage: Make conversations sovereign, attentive and authentic. March 25, 2018 from 1.15 pm to 5 pm. Language: German
- Stepping into Leadership. March 31, 2018 from 10 am to 6 pm. Language: English
- Networking: spotlights, guardian angel and other instruments. April 7, 2018 from 10 am to 6 pm. Language: German
Sign up here:
EBS Alumni Jobs Backstage
Current EBS students meet with EBS Alumni during the JOBS BACKSTAGE setting for a backstage tours in appealing industries. Thanks to the family-like connection among all participants. EBS Alumni share expert knowledge alongside with first-hand insights and valuable guidelines.
EBS Alumni Jobs Backstage @ OC&C 2017
The EBS Alumni Association and OC&C Strategy Consultants had invited a select group of EBS students to an insightful and challenging strategy-workshop in Dusseldorf, Germany, from February 16 to February 17, 2017. During the two-day workshop, twenty participants were granted the opportunity to get to both the know the company and the consultancy business as a whole in a very intimate setting.
Participants about the EBS Alumni Jobs Backstage @ OC&C 2017:
Yannick Polysius (Master, EBS Law School): “EBS Alumni Jobs Backstage @ OC&C Strategy Consultants offers a unique chance to a very detailed introduction to a consultant career and OC&C as a company and prospective employer within a very limited time-frame. Student teams will work together to solve a challenging case, followed by a presentation and feedback round in front of all participants and some of the most experienced consultants at OC&C. It is more than worth it – for law students, too!“
Sebastian Peinelt (Master, EBS Business School): “In a very much family-like and intimate setting, participants will get to know OC&C consultants and exchange both perspectives and knowledge. A large participant and mentor dinner will arrange for well-settled acquaintances and the adequate mindset for next days’ workshop. The workshop is of a modular basis, introducing participants to key engagement areas of a strategy consultant in a very realistic and environment. Altogether a fantastic event, allowing substantial insights into the day to day challenges of a strategy consultant, highly recommended to anyone seeking some self-reflection aiding in subsequent employment decision-making. A remarkable experience to any aspiring consultant-to-be!“