Shalini Rogbeer, PhD
Lecturer for strategy and international management
- Strategic Management
- International Management
Shalini Rogbeer is a lecturer in Strategy and International Strategic Management since September 2014. She obtained her Ph.D. in Management from the Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota. Her dissertation examined the impact of strategic alliance portfolios on innovative performance of focal firms. Prior to joining EBS, Shalini worked at the Vienna University of Economics and Business for two years. Previously she was a lecturer at the University of Mauritius for several years. Her research interests focus on two main areas. First, she has conducted research on the configurations of strategic alliancenetworks, examining their impacts on focal firm’s learning and innovation. She has also examined attention fostering mechanisms derived from strategic alliance configurations. Her second research area revolves around the knowledge sharing behaviors of subsidiaries and their dynamics within multinational firms. She has published in the Journal of International Business Studies and the Journal of International Management. Shalini is a native of Mauritius.
- MICHAELIS, B., ROGBEER, S., SCHWEIZER, L., ÖZLEBLEBICI, Z. (2020). Clarifying the boundary conditions of value creation within the dynamic capabilities framework. A grafting approach. Review of Managerial Science, 1-24.
- SCHWEIZER, L., ROGBEER, S., MICHAELIS, B. (2015). The dynamic capabilities perspective: from fragments to meta-theory. Management Research Review, 38 (7), 662-684. doi:10.1108/MD-04-2014-0178.
- ROGBEER, S., ALMAHENDRA, R., AMBOS, B. (2014). Open-innovation effectiveness: when does the macro design of alliance portfolios matter? Journal of International Management, 20 (4), 464-477. doi:10.1016/j.intman.2014.09.003.
- CUERVO-CAZURA, A., MALONEY, M., ROGBEER, S. (2007). Difficulties in Internationalization: A Resource based perspective. Journal of International Business Studies, 38, 709-725.
- FORBES, D., ROGBEER, S., BANERJEE, S. (2004). Strategic Responses to the crash of the Internet Sector: Executive turnover in recent IPOs. Journal of Private Equity, 8(1), 63-69.
- ZAHEER, S., ROGBEER, S. (2001). Concentration and Dispersion in Global Industries: Remote electronic access and the location of economic activities. Journal of International Business Studies, 32, 667-686.
- ROGBEER, S. (2009). The impact of portfolio convergence and divergence on portfolio turnover. Academy of Management Proceedings, 2009, No 1, pp. 1-6.
- ROGBEER, S., LANDAU, C., BRENNER, B. (2016). Synchronizing first mover advantages within the multinational enterprise. Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management.
Study Programmes In these study programmes we meet
Bachelor in Business StudiesBachelor of Science (BSc)Campus Rheingau
Master in ManagementMaster of Science (MSc)Campus Rheingau