Working at one of the
best universities in Germany
The EBS Universität für Wirtschaft und Recht is a private, state-approved university with two faculties: the EBS Business School and the EBS Law School. The EBS University provides a broad programme spectrum in the fields of vocational and professional development. In addition to research and teaching, EBS’s most distinguishing feature is its internationality, social commitment and a strong network of corporate partners and alumni.
Working at EBS Universität means:
- An international and inspirational working environment
- Education - a dynamic and expanding sector in future
- Responsible and diversified tasks
- Flat hierarchies, friendly working atmosphere and spirit of collegiality
- Goal-oriented and needs-based further development
The EBS is always looking for new, qualified and motivated members of staff. Here are the current job advertisements. We look forward to your application.