A wide range of IT services is available to students at EBS
- 50+ computers
- Windows 10, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Internet access
- Available 24/7
- Use of software packages: SPSS, STATA, Matlab, Endnote
- 12 Bloomberg terminals (10 at location Burg, C1, 2 at library Schloss)
- Follow Me print system
- Mobile printing solution (printing from own device)
- Copy/scan/print options at all locations
- all buildings are equipped with WiFi
Student portal www.myebs.de
- Discussion forums on study course and other topics
- Web access e-mail
Student management system Campusnet.ebs.edu
- Examination results
- important dates, etc.
EBS e-mail address
- worldwide access via Webmail
- Microsoft Office 365
The presentation software think-cell has one single purpose - creating great business presentations fast. think-cell is a Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel Add-in with many features that enable the user to produce data-driven diagrams quickly, to retain the presentation’s structure with automatic schedule updating and to update figures in Excel. With think-cell it’s possible to create professional charts such as waterfall diagrams, Marimekkos or Gantt tables in just a few minutes, and to update them automatically and directly from the linked Excel data. The agenda design function is also automated - creating and updating a complete agenda just like the table of contents in a good word processor. The Excel Add-in enables consistently rounded up figures, complex calculations and multiple spreadsheets. think-cell is used extensively by consultancies and investment banks. It is a fantastic tool for EBS students, not only for creating professional presentations during the study course but also to prepare them for the use of future-oriented tools that will be available to them after their EBS study course.