MASTER IN FINANCE
Top career opportunities in the financial sector - graduates of the Master in Finance programme have open doors to executive positions in all areas of finance: banks, insurance companies, private equity firms, venture capitalists, hedge funds, the consulting sector (restructuring) or the public finance sector. All require our excellently trained specialists.
At a glance
- Degree: Master of Science (MSc)
- Double Degree: possible plus one additional semester
- Focus: International Business Administration, Management
- Start: Fall and spring term
- Study duration: 4 semester
- Type: full-time
- Achievable ECTS: Regular Track: 120 credits, Accelerated Track: 90 credits
- Investment: 7,950 euros per semester
- Language: English
Studying at EBS
- Entire study course in English
- Distinguished several times as one of the best universities in Germany
- Integrated semester abroad
- More than 200 partner universities
- Flexibly structured programme with a wide range of specialisation options
- Small study groups with individual support and coaching
- Strong corporate network
- Studying in Germany with all the locational advantages of the Rhine-Main region
- Excellent job-chances and above-average entry salary
- Information about our Preparation Semester
Deadlines for applications do not exist here.
Every applicant gets an individual appointment for a personal application procedure. This means: We look forward to receiving your application at any time!
To start your application, please submit the following documents or proofs to us:
Good to know
EBS will resume its face-to-face teachings for the fall term 2022. As such, we expect students to be physically on campus by 29 August 2022 in most cases.
Recommendation for non-EU applicants: Although we follow a rolling admissions process, we recommend that international students who need to apply for a visa to study in Germany consider applying to EBS by the end of May for fall term 2022, as the visa application processes can last between 1 to 3 months depending on the country of origin. Please remember that we will still accept applications received after the recommended deadline and allow admitted candidates whose visa applications are delayed to move to the consecutive intake.
If you have not completed your first degree in business administration, we offer you a Preparation Semester. It will qualify you for the Master in Finance programme and our other regular Master of Science programmes.
For the Accelerated Track, the qualifying degree must have been earned in a business studies subject involving 210 ECTS. In addition, at least one semester must have been completed outside the country of your home university.
It pays to apply early. This will give you enough time to arrange everything necessary before starting your studies. Applying for a visa can take 1-2 months. Arrangements with your employer are often more effective if made without time pressure.
The digital campus of EBS
Find out what students and alumni have to say about their time at EBS, how EBS University has evolved over the past 50 years and its vision for the future.