The Real Estate Management Institute (REMI) at the EBS Business School is one of Germany’s leading institutions for research and education on the undergraduate, graduate as well as the post-graduate level in the study field of real estate.
With its commitment to excellence, entrepreneurship and internationality in academia, REMI thus offers programmes in the study field of real estate with a focus on real estate investment, financing and valuation. These are complemented by the interdisciplinary fields of law, tax and economics.
Supported by renowned industry partners, the expertise of the REMI is summarized in the following competence centers:
- Real Estate Investment & Finance
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Real Estate Management
- Residential and urban economy
- Real Estate Law & Taxation
- Honorary Professorship of Tax Law
- Professorship of
Real Estate Economics
- Professorship of Real Estate Management
- Extracurricular Professorship of Real Estate Econometrics
- Extracurricular Professorship of Real Estate Capital Markets
- Honorary Professorship of Real Estate Law
- Visiting Professor of Securitized Real Estate Products