An innovative course of study with a conservative goal: success. Studying law at EBS Universität for business and law. The professional demands on lawyers are rising. There is more that matters in a dynamic profession than just professional qualifications: Potential employers pay particular attention to communication and negotiation skills, as well as international and business experience. Which is exactly what is taught at EBS.
At a glance
- Degree: First Examination of Law // Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.)
- Study duration: 12 Trimester
- Language: German
- Start: Annually in Fall Trimester (08.09.2018)
- ECTS: 242
- Major field of study: Business Law
- Costs: 3,700 € / trimester for enrolment until 31.12.2018
4,150 € / trimester for enrolment from 01.01.2019
Three academic degrees in less than five years 1. State examination (First State Examination in Law) Bachelor of Laws (LLB) optional Master in Business (MA / MSc)
- integrated semester abroad
- individual coaching
- small learning groups
- intensive, integral examination preparation
- close cooperation with prestigious law firms and companies
CHE University Ranking 2017 // Law Universities in Germany
Top Tier In 2 of 4 categories
- Your curriculum vitae and an essay
- Proof of the general or subject-restricted higher education entrance or a recognized equivalent foreign degree
- Proof of English proficiency (e.g. TOEFL iBT or IELTS).
- If you are not a German native speaker: proof of very good German language skills at the level DSH 3 / TDN 5
You study at one of the top business schools worldwide: EBS Universität scores top spots in university rankings regularly.
You get three degrees in less than five years: The top priority of studying is the First Examination in Law (formerly 1st State Exam), for which we prepare you intensively. With the Bachelor of Law (LLB) you obtain an attractive degree after only three years. You can then opt for a Master of Arts (MA) or Master of Science (MSc) at EBS Business School.
You meet economists at eye level: a special feature are the economic study portions at EBS; these are part of your studies from the very beginning. This allows you to earn a Master in Business for Legal Professionals (MA) in one semester or a Master (MSc) in Finance, Management, Real Estate or Automotive Management at EBS Business School in just one year.
You gain practical knowledge with real added value: During your studies you benefit from our network of highly attractive business partners. The intensive involvement of well-known law firms and companies in teaching ensures that you are in close contact with practice and build your own network from the first trimester on.
You gain international experience at some of the best universities worldwide: The EBS stands for internationality. All students spend the 7th trimester abroad at one of 90 partner universities of EBS University.
You benefit from high quality learning: With small classes and intensive support such as an exam clinic where your mock exams are analysed for errors, we offer assistance to prepare ideally for tests and top results.
You will receive active study and career support: The EBS Centre for Legal Education brings you into contact with well-known companies, organisations and firms through coaching, training and consulting, as well as recruiting events, networking activities and arranging internships during your studies.