An innovative course of study with a conservative goal: success. Studying law at EBS Universität for business and law. The professional demands on lawyers are rising. In addition to very good exam results, there is more that matters in a dynamic profession than just professional qualifications: Potential employers pay particular attention to communication and negotiation skills, as well as international and business experience. Which is exactly what is taught at EBS Universität.
At a glance
- Degrees: First Legal Examination (previously: First State Examination) // Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) // optional: Master in Business (MA / MSc)
- Focus: Business Law
- Start: Annually in Fall Trimester
- Study duration: 12 trimester (full time)
- Achievable ECTS: 242 credits
- Investment: 50,590 euro
- Language: German
- three academic degrees in less than five years
- integrated semester abroad
- individual coaching
- small learning groups
- intensive, integral examination preparation
- close cooperation with prestigious law firms and companies
For the third time in a row, Hesse’s best law graduates come from EBS Universität!
- Graduation with honours: 67 %
- Average score: 9.94 points
Further information about the graduation with honours
U-Multirank 2019 Top Performers
Top 25 Performing Universities in Student Mobility
WirtschaftsWoche University Ranking 2019
No. 6 in the area of Business Administration // No. 8 in the area of Law
CHE University Ranking 2017 // Law Universities in Germany
Top Tier In 2 of 4 categories
- curriculum vitae
- Letter of motivation
- Proof of the general or subject-restricted higher education entrance (valid for Hessen) or a recognized equivalent foreign degree
- very good German language skills
- Proof of English proficiency (e.g. TOEFL iBT or IELTS)
Since we have an ongoing admission procedure, we recommend to apply early in order to ensure a study place in time.
Arrange an individual selection interview!