A full-fledged law degree combined with business administration – at EBS Law School, our law faculty. The professional demands on lawyers are increasing. It’s not just exam notes and expert knowledge that counts in a dynamic professional field: potential employers particularly pay attention to communication and negotiation skills. Also highly valued is experience in foreign countries and business administration. This is exactly what is taught at EBS Universität.
At a glance
- Degrees: First Legal Examination (previously: First State Examination) // Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) // optional: Master in Business (MA / MSc)
- Focus: Business Law
- Start: Annualy in spring and fall term
- Study duration: 8 semester (full-time)
- Achievable ECTS: 242 credits
- Investment: 61,045 euro
- Language: German
Studying at EBS
- Three academic degrees in less than five years
- Unique, modern study concept
- Small learning groups with individual support and coaching
- Intensive, integrated exam preparation
- Close cooperation with companies and law firms
- Semester abroad at one of 230 partner universities worldwide
- Studying in Germany with all the locational advantages of the Rhine-Main region
Deadlines for applications do not exist here. Every applicant gets an individual appointment for his personal application procedure.
This means: We look forward to receiving your application at any time!
To start your application, please submit the following documents or proofs to us:
- High school-leaving certificate or an equivalent accredited foreign school-leaving certificate
- Your curriculum vitae
- Language certificate for non-native speakers (very good knowledge of German required, level DSH 3 / TDN 5)
Beginn of Fall Term 2020:
Beginn of Spring Term 2021:
Begin of April
Good to know
The Examinatorium at EBS is an intensive preparation for the first state examination. It is included in the course of study and is a proven success:
Hessen’s best law graduates come from EBS Universität for the third time in a row!
- Graduation with honour: 63.29 %
- Average grade: 9.6 points