Learning is something you learn. That’s why we’ve gathered our key learnings together in the EBS Learning Center, so that it can offer students of every stripe an innovative, inspiring infrastructure which can be individually tailored to their needs. We facilitate concentrated learning alone and in collaborative teams – digital, analogue, or a combination of both. Around the clock. Seven days a week.
As a central information facility, the Learning Center supports our teaching, research and further training areas. It runs an economics department at the Schloss Campus in Oestrich-Winkel and a law site at our Atrium Campus in Wiesbaden. The EBS Learning Center never stops learning, because it’s continuously adapting to the needs and demands of our students. That way they achieve the best learning results through the best user experience.
The EBS Learning Center is a starting point and a springboard from which to successfully master any learning goal. Whether you’re working on a term paper, writing your Bachelor’s or Master’s thesis or preparing for an exam, we’re here to help with the latest reading material, online access to specialist publications and much more.
Summa cum laude: top grades start with perfect services:
- An open access reference library provides access to key publications and an extensive stock of literature.
- Our stock is continuously updated with the latest research publications.
- All our students have 24/7 access to the entire reference collection.
- Our eLibrary, which you can get to via myEBS, also provides access to our extensive e-resources anytime, anywhere.
- Our “Book a librarian” service offers individual support for every kind of learning and research project.
- Our interlending service also provides access to literature from other libraries, which extends the range of services offered by the EBS Learning Center.
Further details of what the EBS Learning Center does and the exact terms of its shared us can be found here:
Please observe our user rules when using our services on site and online.
Head of Potential & Transformation Hub