MASTER OF LAWS IN GLOBAL BUSINESS LAW (LL.M.)
The LL.M. programme Master of Laws in Global Business Law of EBS Universität offers you insights into the mindset and transactions of global companies, both from a legal and an economic perspective. Benefit from the synergies of two outstanding faculties and gain a valuable additional qualification for your professional career.
At a glance
- Degree: Master of Laws (LL.M.)
- Focus: International Business Law
- Start: Winter semester 2021
- Duration: 2 semesters
- Type of study programme: full-time
- Number of ECTS attainable: 60 points
- Investment: 19,800 euro
- Language: English
Studying at EBS
- studying in English
- focus on internationality, interdisciplinarity and innovation
- in-depth insights into international business law
- small learning groups and individual coaching
- close cooperation with prestigious law firms and corporations
- studying in beautiful Wiesbaden with all benefits of a location in the Rhine-Main region
We do not have application deadlines. We offer each applicant an individual appointment for his personal application process. In other words: we look forward to receiving your application at any time!
To start your application process, please submit the following documents or certificates:
- bachelor’s degree with at least 240 ECTS or an equivalently recognised degree
- proof of adequate methodology and legal knowledge
- two letters of recommendation
- proof of English language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS)
Good to know
Corona virus: Important information In view of the exceptional circumstances caused by the corona virus, we have taken some important measures to enable you to apply early to EBS Universität for the fall semester 2021. Please feel free to contact us if you have difficulties providing the documents required for your application. We are pleased to help you.
It pays to apply early, as it gives you enough time to take care of everything you need to do before you start your studies, such as applying for a visa or making arrangements with your employer.