Master of Laws
In Global Business Law (LL.M.)
The LL.M. Programme Master of Laws in Global Business Law of EBS Universität offers you insights into the operations of global companies, both from a legal and an economic perspective. Benefit from the synergies of two outstanding faculties and gain a valuable additional qualification for your professional career.
At a glance
- Degree: Master of Laws (LL.M.)
- Focus: International Business Law
- Start: Annually in Fall Term
- Study duration: 2 Semester (full time)
- Achievable ECTS: 60 credits
- Investment: 29,000 euro
- Language: English
- English-speaking study course
- Individual supervision
- Small learning groups
- Close cooperation with prestigious law firms and companies
- Focus on internationality, interdisciplinarity and innovation
- Insight into global business law
- Current topics and issues in the field of jurisprudence
- University degree with at least 240 ECTS or equivalent recognised qualification
- Working knowledge of methods and law
- TOEFL, IELTS or proof of an equivalent qualification
Since we have an ongoing admission procedure, we recommend to apply early in order to ensure a study place in time.
Arrange an individual selection interview!
EBS Universität supports this study programme by reducing its tuition fees up to 50 %.