Master in Automotive Management
The automotive industry is one of the largest and strongest industries in the world. With our Master in Automotive Management programme you will acquire the managerial skill set to excel in an international arena and put your career in the fast lane - be it as a manufacturer or supplier or as a manager in related service industries such as analysis institutes, financial institutions or consultancies.
At a glance
- Degree: Master of Science (MSc)
- Double Degree: possible
plus one additional semester
- Focus: International Business Administration, Management
- Start: Fall and spring term
- Study duration: Regular Track: 20 months, Accelerated Track: 16 months each as full time study model
- Achievable ECTS: Regular Track: 120 credits, Accelerated Track: 90 credits
- Investment: Regular Track 26,040 euro, Accelerated Track 18,090 euro
- Language: English
Studying at EBS
- Entire study course in English
- Distinguished several times as one of the best universities in Germany
- Integrated semester abroad
- More than 230 partner universities
- Flexibly structured programme with a wide range of specialisation options
- Small study groups with individual support and coaching
- Strong corporate network
- Studying in Germany with all the locational advantages of the Rhine-Main region
- Excellent job-chances and above-average entry salary
- Information about our Preparation Semester
Deadlines for applications do not exist here.
Every applicant gets an individual appointment for his personal application procedure. This means: We look forward to receiving your application at any time!
To start your application, please submit the following documents or proofs to us:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 180 ECTS or an equally acknowledged degree
- Proof of at least 8 weeks of practical experience
- English language certificate (TOEFL iBT, IELTS or equivalent)
- Valid GMAT or GRE
Coronavirus: Important information
Given the extraordinary circumstances of the Coronavirus, we would also like to inform you of the following options to enable you to apply to EBS Universität for fall term 2020. We will continue to monitor the situation.
Applicants based in countries where the online GMAT and/or GRE options are not available will be reviewed on a case-to-case basis and will instead be offered our internal GMAT substitute (EBSgrad).
Start of fall term:
31 August 2020
Start of spring term:
18 January 2021
Application recommendation for non-EU applicants with visa requirements
Spring term 2021: End of September
Please apply well in advance considering the visa process duration in your respective country.
Good to know
If you have not completed your first degree in business administration, we offer you a Preparation Semester. This will qualify you for the Master in Automotive Management programme, but also for our other regular Master of Science programmes.
For the Accelerated Track, the qualifying degree must have been earned in a business studies subject involving 210 ECTS. In addition, at least one semester must have been completed outside the country of your home university.
Early application is worthwhile. This will ensure that you have enough time to take care of everything important before you start your studies, such as applying for a visa or discussing details with your employer.