Master in Automotive Management
Career in one of the largest and strongest sector of industry worldwide - graduates of the “Master in Automotive Management” programme are ideally prepared for a career in the automotive industry (manufacturers and suppliers) or management positions in affiliated service sectors (analytical institutions, banks, consultancies etc.).
At a glance
- Degree: Master of Science (MSc)
- Double Degree: possible
plus one additional semester
- Focus: Automotive Management
- Start: Fall and Spring Term
- Study duration:
· Regular Track: 20 months
· Accelerated Track: 16 months
- Achievable ECTS:
· Regular Track: 120 Credits
· Accelerated Track: 90 Credits
- Investment: 26,040 Euro
- Language: English
- Entire study course in English
- Integrated semester abroad
- More than 230 partner universities
- Learning in small groups
- Individual career advisory service & coaching
- Strong corporate network
Top 2018 // Eduniversal Best Masters Ranking - General Management
No. 1 in Germany and No. 13 in Western Europe
WirtschaftsWoche University Ranking 2018
No. 7 Business Administration in Germany
U-Multirank Business Studies Comparison 2017
Top Scores worldwide
CHE University Ranking 2017 // Business Bachelor Universities in Germany
Top Tier In all categories
- Bachelor degree with a minimum of 180 ECTS credits or an equivalent recognised degree
- Minimum 10 weeks of internship or work experience
- English proficiency test: TOEFL, IELTS or comparable certificate
- Suitability for Master programmes in Business Administration: GMAT or GRE with good quantitative results, or participation in our internal EBSgrad Test
You do not have a degree in Business Administration? In our Preparation Semester you will acquire the necessary knowledge.
Additional - Accelerated Track
- Bachelor degree with a minimum of 210 ECTS credits
- At least one completed semester abroad
You acquire practical experience with genuine added value: from the very beginning of your studies you benefit from our network of highly attractive corporate partners. We arrange workshops and internships at companies such as Accenture, BCG, BMW, Opel, Robert Bosch, Audi, Morgan Stanley, P&G, PWC and many others. Our Career Office will provide you with specific job offers and help in starting your career.
Your entire study course in English: at EBS Universität you study at international level in an international environment, so needless to say all lectures and activities are in English.
You gain international experience at some of the best universities worldwide: a semester abroad at one of our 230 partner universities is an integral part of the study programme. It is also possible to gain a double degree, for this you only have to extend your time abroad by at least one semester.
You benefit from excellent quality of learning: you achieve optimal learning success studying in small groups with regular practical application and numerous case studies.
As a graduate of EBS Universität you can expect to earn an above-average starting salary: you benefit from a study programme at EBS Universität from the very beginning of your career. The average starting salary of our Master graduates amounts to 64,000 euros (Employment Report 2017).
With our study programme, you are highly sought after on the job market: 86% of our graduates are offered a job during the study programme or within 3 months of graduating (Employment Report 2017).
Reach your target faster with the Accelerated Track: Take advantage of the opportunity to save one semester if you have already gained experience abroad and completed an intensive study programme with 210 ECTS.
Take advantage of our unique offer even without a degree in Business Administration: EBS Universität offers you the opportunity to acquire the necessary knowledge during our Preparation Semester.