Master in Automotive Management
The road to success is awaiting you!
The automotive industry is one of the largest and strongest industries in the world. With our Master in Automotive Management programme you will acquire the managerial skill set to excel in an international arena and put your career in the fast lane - be it as a manufacturer or supplier or as a manager in related service industries such as analysis institutes, financial institutions or consultancies.
At a glance
- Degree: Master of Science (MSc)
- Double Degree: possible
plus one additional semester
- Focus: Automotive Management
- Start: Fall and spring term
- Study duration:
· Regular Track: 20 months
· Accelerated Track: 16 months
each as full time study model
- Achievable ECTS:
· Regular Track: 120 Credits
· Accelerated Track: 90 Credits
- Investment: 26,040 euro
- Language: English
- Entire study course in English
- Integrated semester abroad
- More than 230 partner universities
- Learning in small groups
- Individual career advisory service & coaching
- Strong corporate network
- Bachelor degree with a minimum of 180 ECTS credits or an equivalent recognised degree
- Minimum 10 weeks of internship or work experience
- English proficiency test: TOEFL, IELTS or comparable certificate
- Suitability for Master programmes in Business Administration: GMAT or GRE with good quantitative results, or participation in our internal EBSgrad Test
- Bachelor degree in Business Studies with a minimum of 210 ECTS credits
- At least one completed semester abroad
You do not have a degree in Business Administration? In our Preparation Semester you will acquire the necessary knowledge.
Since we have an ongoing admission procedure, we recommend to apply early in order to ensure a study place in time.
Arrange an individual selection interview!
Spring term 2020
· for Non-EU applicants: 30.09.2019
· for EU applicants: 08.12.2019