Identify potentials - Your road to EBS Universität
You have submitted your application for both a study place in our Master of Science Programme and for a place in the Preparation Semester. Given the fact that you have a bachelor degree, our Admissions Committee is currently verifying whether you are required to participate in a preparatory semester to be admitted to the Master Programme.
To take part in the Master Selection Process, you are required to submit the following documents:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent with a minimum of 180 ECTS credits
- Accelerated Track: Bachelor degree or equivalent with a minimum of 210 ECTS credits and minimum one semester abroad
- Have completed at least ten weeks of internships during or after your first degree
- TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent. Training and tests are also possible at the EBS Language Center.
- Valid GMAT or GRE with good quantitative results or participation in our internal EBSgrad test. Training and tests are also possible at the EBS Language Center.
If all requirements are fulfilled after a detailed evaluation, you will receive an invitation to an individual selection interview.
Master Selection Day
If your application documents meet our admission requirements, we will invite you to take part in the Master Selection Interview, which is held either on campus or via video conference. The interview consists of a 50-minute verbal interview, during which your motivation, social competence and communication skills will be assessed.
The Master Selection Day is both demanding and exciting. We know that and ease the burden on our applicants by communicating the results as quickly as possible and, as a rule, promptly. That enables everyone involved to plan dependably at an early stage.
A study place offer can also be converted into a study place reservation for the following year upon application.