Your preparation semester - We equip you for your Master’s degree!
A sound knowledge of business administration is often the requirement for a master’s degree programme in management. However, many interested students do not always fulfill all admission requirements with their bachelor’s degree. For applicants who have a degree in another field of study other than Business Administration, e.g. Computer Science, Political Science, Law or Engineering, EBS Universität offers a preparation semester that teaches the management and business knowledge required for the Master´s programmes.
At a glance
- Start: Fall and spring term
- Study duration: 1 semester
- Achievable ECTS: 30
- Investment: 3,500 euro
- Language: English
Studying at EBS
- Entire study course in English
- Distinguished several times as one of the best universities in Germany
- Small study groups with individual support and coaching
- Strong corporate network
- Studying in Germany with all the locational advantages of the Rhine-Main region
The compact preparation semester at master’s level enables you to qualify for the diverse master’s programme offered at EBS Universität. Have you decided on a Master’s programme, you will go through the regular application process.
To start your application, please submit the following documents or proofs to us:
12 January 2022
Start of spring term
29 August 2022
Start of fall term
Recommendation for non-EU applicants:
Please apply well in advance (for spring term 2022 latest, by the end of September and for fall term 2022, by the end of May), considering the visa process duration in your respective country.
Good to know
- Early application is worthwhile. This will ensure that you have enough time to take care of everything necessary before starting your studies, such as applying for a visa or discussing details with your employer.