Master in Real Estate
Strong demand for real estate specialists - graduates of the Master in Real Estate programme can expect a whole range of career opportunities in one of the largest and most important sectors of industry: the Real Estate sector incorporates about 20 % of all companies and 10 % of all employees of the federal German economy.
At a glance
- Degree: Master of Science (MSc)
- Double Degree: possible
plus one additional semester
- Focus: Real Estate
- Start: Fall term
- Study duration:
· Regular Track: 20 months
· Accelerated Track: 16 months
each as full time study model
- Achievable ECTS:
· Regular Track: 120 credits
· Accelerated Track: 90 credits
- Investment: 26,040 euro
- Language: English
- Entire study course in English
- Integrated semester abroad
- More than 230 partner universities
- Learning in small groups
- Individual career advisory service & coaching
- Strong corporate network
- Bachelor degree with a minimum of 180 ECTS credits or an equivalent recognised degree
- Minimum eight weeks of internship or work experience
- English proficiency test: TOEFL, IELTS or comparable certificate
- Suitability for Master programmes in Business Administration: GMAT or GRE with good quantitative results, or participation in our internal EBSgrad Test
- Bachelor degree in Business Studies with a minimum of 210 ECTS credits
- At least one completed semester abroad
You do not have a degree in Business Administration? In our Preparation Semester you will acquire the necessary knowledge.
Since we have an ongoing admission procedure, we recommend to apply early in order to ensure a study place in time.
Arrange an individual selection interview!