Master in Management
Practice-oriented, international and a proven track record of success - graduates of the “Master in Management” programme are well-positioned on the job market: companies from all sectors of industry, whether small-scale or large, value our excellently trained generalists.
At a glance
- Degree: Master of Science (MSc)
- Study duration: 20 months or 16 months (Accelerated Track)
- Language: English
- Start: Annually in Fall Term (August/September) and Spring Term (January)
- ECTS: 120 or 90 (Accelerated Track)
- Double degree: it is possible to extend the study course by spending one semester at one of our partner universities
- Major Field of Study: Management
- Costs: 26,040 Euro
- Entire study course in English
- Integrated semester abroad
- More than 230 partner universities
- Learning in small groups
- Individual career advisory service & coaching
- Strong corporate network
Top 2018 // Eduniversal Best Masters Ranking - General Management
No. 13 in Western Europe
WirtschaftsWoche University Ranking 2018
No. 7 Business Administration in Germany
U-Multirank Business Studies Comparison 2017
Top Scores worldwide
CHE University Ranking 2017 // Business Bachelor Universities in Germany
Top Tier In all categories
Financial Times // Masters in Management Ranking 2016
No. 12 Universities worldwide
- Hold a Bachelor´s degree or equivalent with a minimum of 180 ECTs credits
- Have completed at least ten weeks of internships during or after your first degree
- TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent
- Valid GMAT, GRE or EBSgrad
For the Accelerated Track
- Bachelor´s degree with a minimum of 210 ECTS
- at least one completed semester abroad
Spring Term 2019:
- Application Deadline
· for non-EU applicants: 30.09.2018
· for EU applicants: 05.12.2018
- Selection Days:
Fall Term 2019:
- Application Deadline
· for non-EU applicants: 31.05.2019
· for EU applicants: 31.07.2019
- Selection Days:
You study at one of the top business schools worldwide: The EBS is ranked 12th in the Financial Times global ranking (2016).
You acquire practical experience with genuine added value: from the very beginning of your studies you benefit from our network of highly attractive corporate partners. We arrange contact with and internships at companies such as Accenture, BCG, BMW, Danone, Deloitte, Deutsche Bank, Ernst & Young, L’Oréal, Morgan Stanley, P&G, PWC and many others. Our Career Office will provide you with specific job offers and help in starting your career.
Your entire study course in English: at the EBS you study at international level in an international environment, so needless to say all lectures and activities are in English.
You gain international experience at some of the best universities worldwide: a semester abroad at one of our 230 partner universities is an integral part of the study programme. It is also possible to gain a double degree, for this you only have to extend your time abroad by at least one semester.
You benefit from excellent quality of learning: you achieve optimal learning success studying in small groups with regular practical application and numerous case studies.
As a graduate of EBS you can expect to earn an above-average starting salary: you benefit from a study programme at the EBS from the very beginning of your career. The average starting salary of our Master graduates amounts to 64,000 euros (Employment Report 2017).
With our study programme, you are highly sought after on the job market: 86% of our graduates are offered a job during the study programme or within 3 months of graduating (Employment Report 2017).
Reach your target faster with the Accelerated Track: Take advantage of the opportunity to save one semester if you have already gained experience abroad and completed an intensive study programme with 210 ECTS.
Take advantage of the unique opportunity we offer to those of you without a degree in business administration: The EBS offers you the opportunity to gain all necessary business administration know-how during a preparatory semester.