Master in Management in cooperation with Berkeley Global
The Master in Management study programme with the specialisation Digital Marketing combines the expertise of two highly renowned universities: EBS Universität in the Rheingau region and Berkeley Global, the continuing education school of the University of California, Berkeley. State-of-the-art digital marketing content, a semester at UC Berkeley, and the proximity to Silicon Valley are the perfect preparation for a career in the world of digital marketing.
At a glance
- Degree: Master of Science (MSc)
- Focus: International Business Administration, Digital Marketing
- Start: Spring and fall term
- Study duration: 20 months
- Achievable ECTS: 120 credits
- Investment: 28,640 euro
- Language: English
Studying at EBS
- Entire study course in English
- Integrated semester abroad at University of California Berkeley
- State-of-the-art know-how in digital marketing
- Small study groups with individual support and coaching
- Module ‘Digital Marketing Fundamentals’ together with Google Digital Garage
- Strong corporate network
- Close to the corporate world around the San Francisco Bay Area and Silicon Valley
- Excellent job chances and above-average entry salary
Deadlines for applications do not exist here.
Every applicant gets an individual appointment for a personal application procedure. This means: We look forward to receiving your application at any time!
To start your application, please submit the following documents or proofs to us:
Start of spring term:
18 January 2021
Start of fall term:
30 August 2021
Application recommendation for non-EU applicants with visa requirements
Spring term 2021: End of September
Please apply well in advance considering the visa process duration in your respective country.
Good to know
If you have not completed your first degree in business administration, we offer you a Preparation Semester. It will qualify you for the Master in Management programme and our other regular Master of Science programmes.
Early application is worthwhile. This will ensure that you have enough time to take care of everything necessary before starting your studies, such as applying for a visa or discussing details with your employer.
The digital campus of EBS
Find out what students and alumni have to say about their time at EBS, how EBS University has evolved over the past 50 years and its vision for the future.