Research Methods II
Prof. Niels Dechow, PhD
In this module, students study different quantitative and/or qualitative research methods. The knowledge obtained in these courses will be applied to practical problems through exercises and/or case studies. The objective of the module is to prepare the students for writing academic papers, especially their Master Thesis.
Problems will be focused that might arise from the application of these methods. Students learn to identify those problems on their own and to independently develop problem solving methods to train analytical thinking.
- Master in Automotive Management (MSc)
- Master in Real Estate (MSc)
- Master in Management (MSc)
- Master in Finance (MSc)
Courses within this programme module:
- Econometrics of Financial Markets - Prof. Dr. Christian Koziol
- Advanced Market Research: Experimentation - Dr. Katrin Merfeld - Anne-Sophie Riegger, MSc
- Qualitative Research Methods - Prof. Dr. Karin Kreutzer
- Scientific Surveys for Social Measurement - Prof. Dr. Markus Kreutzer
- The Economics of Motivation: Traditional and Behavioural Modelling Approaches - Prof. Dr. Jenny Kragl