Research Methods II
Prof. Dr. Julia Hartmann
In this module, students study different quantitative and/or qualitative research methods. The knowledge obtained in these courses will be applied to practical problems through exercises and/or case studies. The objective of the module is to prepare the students for writing academic papers, especially their Master’s Thesis.
Problems will be focused on that might arise from the application of these methods. Students learn to identify those problems on their own and to independently develop problem-solving methods to train analytical thinking.
- Master in Automotive Management (MSc)
- Master in Real Estate (MSc)
- Master in Management (MSc)
- Master in Finance (MSc)
Courses within this programme module:
- Econometrics of Financial Markets - Martin Kipp - Prof. Dr. Christian Koziol
- Advanced Market Research: Experimentation - Prof. Dr. Franziska Krause
- Qualitative Research Methods - Patricia Hein, MSc
- Scientific Surveys for Social Measurement - Prof. Dr. Markus Kreutzer
- The Economics of Motivation: Traditional and Behavioural Modelling Approaches - Prof. Dr. Jenny Kragl