Research Methods II
1. or 2. Semester
Prof. Niels Dechow, PhD
In this module, students study different quantitative and/or qualitative research methods. The knowledge obtained in these courses will be applied to practical problems through exercises and/or case studies. The objective of the module is to prepare the students for writing academic papers, especially their Master Thesis.
Problems will be focused that might arise from the application of these methods. Students learn to identify those problems on their own and to independently develop problem solving methods to train analytical thinking.
Courses within this programme module:
- Advanced Market Research: Real-World Applications - Guido Möser
- Qualitative Research Methods - Prof. Dr. Karin Kreutzer
- The Economics of Information, Social Preferences, and Incentives in Organisations - Prof. Dr. Jenny Kragl
- Data Analysis & Statistics for Managers –Level I - Guido Möser
- Data Analysis & Statistics for Managers –Level II - Guido Möser
- EmpiricalTimeSeriesAnalysis - Prof. Dr. Roland Füss