Prof. Dr. Myriam N. Bechtoldt
The objective of this course is to provide students with the knowledge, skills and analytical capabilities central to leadership. During the course the following topics are covered:
- the evolvement of leadership theories,
- the dynamics between leaders and followers (communication, trust, justice etc.),
- the specific challenges of leading teams and leading in complex environments,
- the importance of personal master and selfleadership and
- the importance of leadership development and leadership assessment in the corporate world.