Prof. Dr. iur. Emanuel V. Towfigh
The basic module completes the course programme for the Master in Global Business Law (LL.M.). Students have the opportunity to choose from several high-quality electives that broaden their horizons and core skills.
Courses in international law are offered, giving you the opportunity to familiarise yourself with global and European law and the stakeholders involved. The methodological courses offer the perspective of deepening one’s academic skills not only in the other modules of the programme, but also in later professional careers or doctoral programmes.
Courses within this programme module:
- Basics of International Law I: Introduction to European Union Law - Prof. Dr. iur. Dr. phil. Martin Will, M.A., LL.M. (Cambridge)
- Basics of International Law II: Introduction to International Commercial Law - Prof. Dr. iur. Matthias Friehe
- Methods I: Introduction to Law and Economics - Prof. Dr. iur. Emanuel V. Towfigh
- Methods II: Legal Methodology and Academic Writing - Prof. Dr. Daniel M. Klocke, LLM oec
- Business Ethics I: The Morale Behind the Law - Prof. Dr. Max Urchs
- Business Ethics II: Relevance and Current Issues of Compliance - Prof. Dr. iur. Christoph Wolf