Prof. Dr. Jenny Kragl
The module further develops and applies the economic concepts provided in the first- and second-year economics courses to relevant fields of business studies and society such as such as health care, company management, human resource management, real estate, public finance, law and economics, governance and competition policy. In the different elective courses, students become familiar with relevant economic concepts and their importance for managerial and business practice.
Courses within this programme module:
- Health Economics - Prof. Benjamin Bental, Ph.D.
- Personnel Economics for Managers - Prof. Dr. Jenny Kragl
- Public Finance - Effrosyni Adamopoulou, Ph.D.
- Institutional and Economic-Policy Framework of Strategy - Prof. Dr. Michael Hüther
- Law & Economics - Elena Jarocinska, Ph.D.
- Real-Estate Economics - Prof. Jan Mutl, Ph.D.
- Management Decision Making - Peter Wachendorff
- Governance and Competition Policy - Elena Jarocinska, Ph.D.