The area is in charge of the bachelor-course “Innovation Management”. Additionally, the area supervises literature reviews, project papers, and bachelor’s as well as master’s theses in a selection of topics regarding innovation.
With regard to corporate practices, a number of focus and study groups, with an emphasis on the dialogue between business representatives and science, are organized by the area team. These include, amongst others:
- Focus group “Innovation Excellence“
- Focus group “Innovation & Control“
- Focus group “Smart Innovation“
- Study group “Operational Excellence“
- Study group “Service Management“