Chair of Management Accounting & Control
Claim for Quality
Our students have high demands in our teaching. These claims we want to meet!
Our lectures are generally given only by the Chair or particularly qualified (external) lecturers. Our external lecturer must have a prominent position/experience in our field of expertise and ideally hold a doctoral degree. This high qualification and expertise guarantee the EBS’ ambitious demands.
The responsibility for the performance monitoring remains with the Chair.
The Bachelor’s Degree - our lecturers
- Accounting – Prof. Dechow
- Performance Measurement – Prof. Dechow/Dr. Ingo Koch
- Introduction to IFRS – Annemarie Conrath-Hargreaves, MSc
- Preparing Financial Statements (case studies) - Dr. Michael Ordosch
- Analysis of Financial Statements (case studies) – Oliver Böhm, MBA,
Master’s Degree - our lecturers
- Corporate Valuation – Markus Kaiser, Dipl.Kfm., MBA
- Value-based Management – Dr. Mike Schulze
- Principles of Auditing - Dr. Michael Hofmann
MSc Prep Financial & Managerial Accounting – Prof. Dechow MBA Prep Financial & Managerial Accounting – Prof. Dechow