Realise your start-up idea
- 13 August - 10 October 2021
Winkeler Str. 100
Three weekends in three months. Coaching and expert sessions between the modules give you practical insights on how to touch your target group, the correct pricing, your financial forecast, a good pitch, and ways to convince valuable resource providers to support your venture.
The weekend dates are as follows:
- The 1st Module takes place on 13, 14 and 15 August 2021
- The 2nd Module takes place on 10, 11 and 12 September 2021
- The 3rd Module takes place on 8, 9 and 10 Oktober 2021
After all three modules, you have the opportunity to pitch in front of a professional jury of bankers, business angels, the German chamber of commerce and successful entrepreneurs.
This fast-paced program looks for motivated individuals serious about becoming successful entrepreneurs.
After the workshop, you will have exclusive access to:
- A network of different mentors, coaches, business angels, investors, bankers, suitable incubators and accelerators,
- Experts from different fields of business as well as universities,
- other perspectives on how to proceed from there, A sophisticated 3-year financial plan is suitable for banks and other investors, including the next steps for fundraising.
The workshop is free of charge for students, alumni and staff-members of Hochschule Geisenheim University and EBS Universität für Wirtschaft und Recht.
Since the spots are limited, we also want to make sure it is the right program for your present „idea status“. We are looking forward to a digital interview to evaluate your motivation and dedication. In your interview pitch, we would like you to answer the following questions:
- What is your business idea?
- Why would you be your own best customer?
- Why do you want to participate in this workshop?
Or reach out to: