Open Day 2018
Why do graduates from EBS Universität für Wirtschaft und Recht have such excellent career opportunities? What makes studying at EBS so interesting? How will the university’s network of corporate partners and alumni help kick-start your career? What characterizes the EBS Spirit? Who contributes what to the vibrant campus life?
Find out on Open Day: EBS Universität will be opening its doors on Saturday 14 April 2018. Interested in studying business or law? In talks with professors, teaching staff, students and alumni you will be able to convince yourself of the advantages our University offers.
- Presentations about the study programmes
- Presentation about your career opportunities with an EBS degree
- Interactive workshops with EBS students
- Inaugural lecture, Business, Law
- Keynote-Speaks with EBS Alumni and students
- Campustour with students
- Individual advice about the study programmes, admissions, services, student financing and many more
- Round-Table with students and professors
- Get together and BBQ with students, staff and professors
You are welcome to ask us questions all year round - but you will only get a feel for the EBS experience on Open Day.
Sign up now. We are looking forward to meet you.
For those travelling from farther afield, why not combine business (or law) with pleasure? See what EBS has to offer and enjoy the beauty of the Rheingau in springtime. It’s up to you whether you stay with an EBS student or spend the night in one of the region’s many attractive hotels.
Would you like to stay overnight in the Rheingau?
If you want to stay with an EBS student, register at: email@example.com
Find out more about hotels here: www.rheingau.de
- 14. April 2018 10:00
EBS Campus Rheingau - Schloss