Law Open Day in Wiesbaden // June 2018
- Why do graduates of EBS Universität have such excellent career opportunities?
- What makes this programme so interesting?
- What benefits does the network of law firm partners and graduates have at the start of your professional life?
- What is the famous team spirit, the EBSpirit, about?
- Who contributes to the extensive campus life and how?
Take the opportunity to learn more about EBS Universität at the Law Open Day on Friday, 08 June 2018. Allow yourself to be convinced of the advantages of EBS Universität and its faculty EBS Law School by talking to professors and lecturers, students and alumni. Find out what makes studying at EBS Universität so special by taking part in a varied daily programme.
What you can expect:
- An informative lecture and an exciting workshop
- Career Fair with partner law firms
- Individual advice on the study programme, admission, services, financing and much more
- Interesting discussions with alumni and personal guided campus tours with students
- Final get-together with students, staff and professors
You can ask us questions throughout the year - experience the full diversity of EBS Law School on Law Open Day!
Register now, we are looking forward to welcoming you!
- 08. June 2018 14:00
EBS Campus Wiesbaden - Atrium
We collect, process and use the personal data provided by you exclusively for the purpose of responding to your request/inquiry, unless - we have made explicit reference to further purposes and you have given your consent for such use - the processing is performed for a purpose that is directly connected to the original purpose for which the personal data was collected - the processing is performed due to a legal obligation or official/judicial arrangement, to justify/protect legal claims or to combat/prevent illegal activities. We will not sell or market your personal data to third parties, nor pass it on for any other reasons. However, we can pass on personal data to other SRH companies, if this is necessary to achieve the purpose for which you made the data available to us (for example to respond to requests/inquiries).