English Support Course
- 1 October - 31 December 2020
EBS Campus Rheingau - Schloss
Regular tuition enables students to improve their language skills quickly and effectively. The course comprises 14 sessions of 4 teaching hours and is supplementary to the regular study programme. It provides intensive English language training in both the receptive (reading and listening) and productive (writing and speaking) skills with a special focus on academic English.
- Intensive grammar practice
- Building academic business vocabulary
- Gaining confidence in speaking English
- Participating in class discussions and debates
- Giving oral presentations
- Writing clear and accurate English
- Using an appropriate academic style
- Ability to read longer academic texts
- Extract and evaluate ideas for your own essays
- Planning, organizing and writing academic essays
- Following academic lectures and engaging in seminar discussions
- Preparing and delivering academic presentations
Registration deadline: 4 September 2020
Course fee: 1,421 Euro
IMPORTANT: Please indicate in the registration form in the field Your message which course you would like to attend (Fall Term 2020 at EBS Business School or Spring Term 2021 at EBS Law School).
If you wish to cancel your registration, please click here.