EBS Law Congress
Look forward to two days of legal exchange on this year’s topic:
Democracy in danger? The importance of the form of government for politics and economy
Germany’s largest student organised legal congress 2019 under the patronage of Prof. Dr Norbert Lammert, former President of the Bundestag and Chairman of the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung.
Including talks and discussions
- Dr Bruno Kahl, President of the German foreign intelligence service
- Thomas Haldenwang, President of the German domestic intelligence service
- Prof. Dr h.c. mult. Roland Koch, former Prime Minister and Chairman of the Supervisory Board of UBS Europe SE
- Prof. Dr Roman Poseck, President of the Higher Regional Court Frankfurt am Main and the State Court of the State of Hesse
- Gisela Friedrichsen, Court Reporter of WELT N24 GmbH
- Dr Markus Richter, Vice President of the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees
- Prof. Dr Andreas Dombret, former Member of the Board of Managing Directors of Deutsche Bundesbank and Head of Bank of America Germany
- Prof. Dr Jürgen W. Falter, Senior Research Professor at the Johannes Gutenberg University in Mainz and TV Party Expert
- Prof. Dr Emanuel V. Towfigh, Dean of EBS Law School and Member of the Supervisory Board of Freudenberg SE
- Boris Rhein, President of the Hessian State Parliament
- Dr Oliver Franz, Mayor of the State Capital Wiesbaden
Exclusive law firm partners are waiting for you
The EBS Law Congress is not only a place for inspiring speeches and exciting legal discussions but also a platform that brings students in touch with companies and law firms. During the Career Fair, participants have the opportunity to talk to numerous representatives of various large law firms, whether at the open career fair or in exclusive individual interviews. Many of our partners also offer interactive workshops.
Allen & Overy, Beiten Burkhardt, Clifford Chance, DLA Piper, FPS, Gleiss Lutz, Gibson Dunn, Latham & Watkins, Linklaters, Noerr, Norton Rose Fulbright, Pöllath + Partners, Skadden, Hogan Lovells and White & Case.
Ticket sale is closed!
Contact via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Website of the EBS Law Congress
For PC and paptop
- 24 - 25 October 2019
EBS Campus Wiesbaden - Atrium