In the past, the Dean’s Office has awarded the Dean’s Awards to particularly dedicated students at EBS Business School. In return, the students honored dedicated lecturers and employees with the Excellence Award in the categories Classroom Excellence and Service Excellence.
Starting this year, these prices will also be awarded at EBS Law School. The dies academicus is intended to provide a fitting setting for the awards ceremony, in which prices from both faculties will be presented in one evening. Also, EBS alumni will be given a prominent role in the new format, in which they will also award a price.
Together with lecturers, employees, students and alumni, the EBS family would like to review the academic year, celebrate the successes and the end of the academic year.
Participation in the event is only possible by invitation.
- 19:00: Reception with snacks and aperitif
- 19:30 - 19:45: Opening speech of Prof. Dr. Markus Ogorek, President of EBS Universität
- 19:45: Appetizer
- 20:10: Greeting from an alumnus/member of the university council
- 20:30: Greeting of the student representatives and presentation of the Excellence Awards
- 21:00: Main course
- 21:30: Greeting of the Deans and presentation of the Dean’s Awards
- 22:30: Dessert
- Closing: A photo of all winners will be taken
- 2 May 2019 19:00
EBS Campus Rheingau - Schloss
Room: Forum, Kiep-Center