2016 EFMD Conference on Bachelor Programmes
In a fully interactive workshop format, you will explore the three main stages of the undergraduate experience:
Transition from high school to university
- What can be done prior to enrolment to inform students about the different options they have and how can you help them choose the right one?
- How can you make sure you enroll the right students for your programme?
- How do you manage students’ expectations?
The first year
- How can you manage diversity and reduce dropout rates?
- How can you help students draft their personal development plan?
- How can you improve students’ learning experience?
- How can you teach them to develop resilience?
Leaving university and entering the job market
- Which extracurricular activities will be helpful to students’ careers?
- What different avenues exist to train future employees after graduation?
- Digital footprint: How can you teach your students to stay in control of access to their information on the Internet by potential employers?
- The alumni perspective: Looking back at their studies, alumni will tell us which factors really helped their career - and what was missing.
Come and explore these questions with us and discover best practice examples from peers from across the globe. We are looking forward to welcome you at EBS Business School.
- 28. - 30. September 2016
EBS Campus Rheingau - Schloss