"Successful Leadership in Europe"
- May 07 - 18, 2018 MBA Summer BASIC in Oestrich-Winkel, Campus Schloss + May 22 - 25, 2018 MBA Summer PLUS in Berlin, SRH Higher Education
If you want to take part in the ever-expanding world of global business you must be equipped to do business internationally! Germany and Europe are among the world’s biggest markets and a significant force in the business world. Come and learn about business in Europe with an international context at one of the leading private business schools in Germany - EBS Business School
New in 2018:
Students may choose between a programme length of 2 weeks or 3 weeks.
The first 2 weeks - MBA Summer BASIC - are a basic programme and the third week - MBA Summer PLUS - is an elective that may or may not be added.
Join us in Berlin in week 3 from May 22 to May 25 for an Innovation & Start-up experience! We organize your accommodation and offer on-site assistance from the EBS programme management.
Suitable for MBA students with work experience.
Lectures and case studies
This innovative three week programme, divided into 3 main areas,
- The European System
- European Industries
- European Uniqueness in the World,
allows students to gain academic credits while studying relevant topics.
Thanks to the unique EBS network of corporate partners, in this MBA session we offer visits to:
- The European Central Bank and/or the Stock Exchange in Frankfurt
- AUDI car manufacturer in Neckarsulm
- A session with the director of business operations of a large wine estate, combined with a pleasant wine tasting.
Various events are organized during your three-week stay. They include:
- A welcome cocktail in the original wine cellar of the campus castle to mingle with your fellow participants
- Sightseeing in different parts of Germany, connected to the company visit
- a wine tasting at a local winery (see company visits)
- A tour of a venerable old abbey, followed by the farewell BBQ on the last day of the programme.
In addition, the programme allows enough free time for leisure time and the chance to explore Germany and neighbouring countries on your own. Frankfurt, Mainz and Wiesbaden are situated in the geographical centre of the Federal Republic of Germany, known as the Rhine-Main Region. Business and banking are concentrated in this region, as well as shopping, fine dining, cultural activities and plenty of entertainment possibilities. There will be an extended weekend (Sat/Sun/Mon) and students are encouraged to visit neighbouring countries such as France, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg. There are more than enough options for you to plan fun and exciting weekends and evenings.