Bachelor & Master Session
"Doing Business in Europe"
- June 11 to 28, 2019
Come and deepen your knowledge of doing business in Europe in general and Germany in detail, at one of the leading private business schools in Germany.
Suitable for Bachelor students minimum 4 semesters or Master students any semester
Lectures and case studies
This innovative three week programme, divided into 3 main areas,
- The European System
- European Industries
- European Uniqueness in the World, allows students to gain academic credits while studying relevant topics.
Thanks to the unique EBS network of corporate partners, in this session we offer visits to:
- the European Parliament and the Council of Europe in Strasbourg, France
- AUDI car manufacturer in Neckarsulm
Various events are organized during your three-week stay. They include:
- A welcome cocktail in the original wine cellar of the campus castle to mingle with your fellow participants
- Sightseeing in different parts of Germany, connected to the company visit
- A tour and wine tasting at a venerable old abbey, followed by the farewell BBQ on the last day of the programme.
- Extracurricular Activities
In addition, the programme allows enough free time for leisure time and the chance to explore Germany and neighbouring countries on your own. Frankfurt, Mainz and Wiesbaden are situated in the geographical centre of the Federal Republic of Germany, known as the Rhine-Main Region. Business and banking are concentrated in this region, as well as shopping, fine dining, cultural activities and plenty of entertainment possibilities. There will be an extended weekend (Sat/Sun/Mon) and students are encouraged to visit neighbouring countries such as France, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg. There are more than enough options for you to plan fun and exciting weekends and evenings.