Promoting talents and young employees
The scholarship Deutschlandstipendium supports talented and top-performing students. When awarding the Deutschlandstipendium, it is convincing grades that count and social commitment and exceptional personal achievements.
Would you like to become a sponsor of the Germany Scholarship at EBS Universität?
Companies, associations, foundations and private individuals can support talented, top-performing and committed students at EBS Universität for one year with a scholarship of 150 Euro per month as part of the Deutschlandstipendium scheme. The scholarship holders are each supported with 300 Euro per month. Private sponsors pay 150 Euro, the federal government 150 Euro. The universities raise the personal share of the scholarship funds.
Funding begins on 1 September of each year. We, therefore, require your sponsorship confirmation at the latest by 30 June each year.
Why is your commitment rewarding?
By sponsoring talented students…
- you are investing in excellent young employees,
- assuming social responsibility,
- strengthening business, science and society networks,
- presenting yourself as an attractive partner of EBS Universität,
- enhancing your profile and reputation through your social commitment,
- consolidating your role in the regional Rhine-Main network and also strengthening cooperation in the region,
- passing on the part of your success to young talents,
- you can use the logo of the Germany Scholarship to draw attention to your extraordinary commitment,
- you will receive a donation receipt for your contribution to EBS Universität.
- Andreas Fulda-Hesselbarth (2020/2021 and 2021/2022)
- Dr. Christian Funke (2020/2021 and 2021/2022)
- CVC Advisers (Deutschland) GmbH (2021/2022)
- die KreArtisten GmbH & Co.KG (2019/2020 and 2020/2021)
- EBS Alumni e.V. (2021/2022)
- Emma Sleep GmbH (2020/2021 and 2021/2022)
- Frederik Fleck (2020/2021 and 2021/2022)
- Source for Alpha AG (2020/2021 and 2021/2022)
- Stefan Moosmann (2019/2020, 2020/2021 and 2021/2022)
- Ulf Pagenkopf (2020/2021 and 2021/2022)