Promoting talents and young employees
The scholarship Deutschlandstipendium supports talented and top-performing students. When awarding the Deutschlandstipendium, it is not only convincing grades that count, but also social commitment and special personal achievements.
The scholarship holders are each supported with 300 Euro per month. Private sponsors pay 150 Euro, the federal government 150 Euro. The private share of the scholarship funds is raised by the universities.
Would you like to become a sponsor of the Germany Scholarship at EBS Universität?
Companies, associations, foundations and private individuals can support talented, top-performing and committed students at EBS Universität for one year with a scholarship of 150 Euro per month as part of the Deutschlandstipendium scheme.
Funding begins on 1 September of each year. We therefore require your sponsorship confirmation at the latest by 30 June each year.
Why is your commitment rewarding?
By sponsoring talented students…
- you are investing in excellent young employees,
- assuming social responsibility,
- strengthening business, science and society networks,
- presenting yourself as an attractive partner of EBS Universität,
- enhancing your profile and reputation through your social commitment,
- consolidating your own role in the regional Rhine-Main network and also strengthening cooperation in the region,
- passing on part of your own success to young talents,
- you can use the logo of the Germany Scholarship to draw attention to your extraordinary commitment,
- you will receive a donation receipt for your contribution to EBS Universität.
Sponsor of the Germany Scholarship 2019/2020
- Stefan Moosmann
Are you interested? Please get in touch with our contact person.