The Operations Department of EBS Business School comprises the research areas supply chain management, procurement, and logsitics as well as innovation, transformation, entrepreneurship, and security management.
Four senior professors, four assistant professors and further visiting and adjunct progessors as well as about 20 research assistants, the Operations Department provides important research and teaching activities in key areas of EBS Business School.
- Chair of Industrial Management
- Honorary Professorship of Controlling and Innovation
- Controlling & Innovation
- Visiting Professorship of Technology and Innovation Management
- Extracurricular Professorship of Aviation Management
- Visiting Professor of Service Management and Innovation
- Visiting Professor of Innovation Management
- Innovation Management