Finance, Accounting, Controlling and Taxation
Finance and Accounting at EBS Business School covers the fields of Finance, Accounting, Controlling und Taxation. Excellent and extensive research activities are connected with teaching in high-level degree and non-degree programmes.
The broad spectrum of courses covers around 30% of teaching at EBS Business School. We offer students a diversified and internationally oriented curriculum of the highest quality.
We engage in a wide range of activities, including collaborative projects with both national and international cooperation partners. Within EBS Executive Education we design and deliver corporate and certificate programmes for executives and managers helping to achieve operational excellence and business results.
A particular hallmark of our programmes is the program partnership of our BSc programme by the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Institute enabling our BSc students to CFA Level I exam as part of their studies at EBS.
In the Master in Finance the program partnership with the CAIA Association® offers students, who choose to obtain a Master in Finance degree, the opportunity to obtain a scholarship for the Chartered Alternative Investments Analyst Level 1 exam.
Head of Department is Professor Dr. Ferdinand Mager. The department’s Academic Manager, Daniela Scherwinsky, is happy to answer any questions you may have on research fields, study programmes or other matters of interest.
The following chairs and professors belong to the department:
- Honorary Professorship of Tax Law
- Professorship of
Real Estate Economics
- Honorary Professorship of Real Estate Law
- Extracurricular Professorship of Real Estate Econometrics
- Visiting Professor of Securitized Real Estate Products
- Extracurricular Professorship of Real Estate Capital Markets
- Honorary Professorship of Real Estate Management
- Chair of Corporate Finance & Higher Education Finance
- Chair of Banking & Finance
- Chair of Finance
- Chair of Financial Econometrics & Asset Management
- Junior Professorship of Financial Economics
- Honorary Professorship of Alternative Dispute Resolution & Negotiation
- Honorary Professorship of Finance & Banking
- Honorary Professorship of Family Office
- Qualified Professorship of Finance