We provide you with comprehensive advice on all topics regarding career planning.
- Development of a personal career strategy
- Application coaching
- Tips & tricks for finding a job
- Provision of information on industries and jobs
- Joint reflection on success and individual competence analysis
- Identification of career opportunities
- Preparation for interviews and application procedures
- Special “German Job Market Preparation” for students from abroad
- Bringing students and EBS Alumni together
We offer a variety of workshops to prepare you for the job market.
These include topics such as:
- Successful self-marketing
- Networking made easy
- Successfully mastering job interviews and assessment centers
- Case Study Training
In addition, you have the opportunity to work on case studies or workshops provided by companies and to convince directly with your technical knowledge and personal skills.
You have the chance to discover a wide range of industry sectors. The more diverse your insights and experience, the better you will be able to plan your personal career path and discover your vocation.
- Get in direct contact with companies at the EBS Career Forum
- Present yourself during the informal corporate dinner
- Make use of the time-saving “first-round interviews” on the campus of EBS Universität
- Get an idea of companies and fields of activity during an excursion
- Find out about career opportunities, entry-level positions and industry-specific topics at corporate presentations
We want you to be successful, to enhance the network of EBS Universität and see it as a solid foundation for your career.
- Use the EBS Career Lounge for internships, job offers and thesis topics.
- Present yourself to our partner network. Congresses organised by students (e.g. EBS Symposium, EBS Real Estate Congress, EBSpreneurship Forum) provide access to the industry sector you are interested in.
- Benefit from offers made by our Alumni Association make use of workshops and events to keep in contact with successful alumni of EBS University and learn from their experience.