CONSULTING // WORKSHOPS // EVENTS // NETWORK
We provide comprehensive advice on all topics regarding career planning.
- Developing a personal career strategy
- Application coaching
- Tips for the job search
- Providing information about industry sectors and jobs
- Reflecting together on success and individual skill analysis
- Highlighting career opportunities
- Preparing for interviews and application procedures
- Special “German Job Market Preparation” for students from abroad
- Bringing students and EBS Alumni together
We offer variety of workshops to make you fit for the job market. These include topics such as:
- Successful self-marketing
- Networking the easy way
- Successfully mastering application interviews and assessment centres
- Case study training
In addition, you have the opportunity to work on case studies or workshops provided by companies and directly convince them of your specialist knowledge and personal skills.
You have the chance to discover a wide range of industry sectors. The more diverse your insights and experience, the better you will be able to plan your personal career path and discover your vocation.
- Get in direct touch with companies at the EBS Career Forum
- Present yourself during the informal corporate dinner
- Make use of the time-saving “first-round interviews” on the EBS campus
- Get an idea of companies and fields of activity on an excursion
- Find out about career opportunities, entry-level positions and sector-specific topics at corporate presentations
We want you to be successful, to enhance the EBS network and see it as a sound foundation for your career.
- Make the most of the EBS eCareer Market to find internships, job offers and topics for your final thesis.
- Introduce yourself to our partner network. Congresses organised by the students (e.g. EBS Symposium, EBS Real Estate Congress, EBSpreneurship Forum) provide access to the industry sector you are interested in.
- Benefit from offers made by our alumni association and make use of workshops and events to keep in contact with former successful EBS contacts and learn from their experience.